new to 49s help me pick a class

hey guys im makin a fresh new 49 twink right here on ruin....i really like melee class so i was planning on going with a class that excels in that area in the bracket...what calss should i makei was thinking warrior, ret pally, rogue, or enhance shammy...also keep in mind i wont have ny BoA's so if that changes ur minds at all there a go....thanks a bunch! :)

awfootball2 said:
hey guys im makin a fresh new 49 twink right here on ruin....i really like melee class so i was planning on going with a class that excels in that area in the bracket...what calss should i makei was thinking warrior, ret pally, rogue, or enhance shammy...also keep in mind i wont have ny BoA's so if that changes ur minds at all there a go....thanks a bunch! :)

We seem to get a lot of threads like this in the 49 section. :p Anyway, all the classes you listed excel in Arena. Gear-wise like Taitaih said, Warrior and Ret Paladin are both very easy to gear up without BoAs, a lot of warriors don't use the BoA chest anyway! If you want I'll link you some chardevs for each class later, I usually have some hanging around. :p

Users who are viewing this thread