New tabards for low levels

for you cheeve hunters...this will help you greatly in getting the 10 Tabard cheeve...which will soon be impossible to get

since UpperDeck lost it's contract with Blizz, the store has been sold out of all but the Frost and Void tabards. Here are your options:

1. Warsong Tabard: 12k honor (or alliance equivalent)

2. Scout's Tabard: 15k honor (or alliance equivalent)

3. Frostwolf Tabard: 15k honor (or alliance equivalent)

4. Stoneguard Tabard: 20k honor (or alliance equivalent)

5. Mag'har Tabard: Exalted with Mag'har (or alliance equivalent)

6. Sporregarr Tabard: Exalted with Sporregarr

7. Tabard of the Explorer: world exploration cheeve

8. Guild Tabard: join a guild and buy one :)

9. Tabard of Flame: Landro Longshot loot card (will be unavailable soon)

10. Tabard of the Void: 2000 UDE points (will be unavailable soon)

11. Tabard of Frost: 2000 UDE points (will be unavailable soon)

Or, you can buy the Tabard codes from the UDE store off of eBay (make sure it's the actual codes and not the points) from any of the 7.

I got this cheeve a few nights ago on my lvl1, I had enough UDE points to purchase 5 tabards, but all but Tabard of the Void and Tabard of Frost are sold out...and the others won't be 'restocked'. Luckily I had purchased a couple with points earlier and only needed to buy 2 of the honor tabards to complete my 10.

...edit...

actually...you need to explain to me how you can get the Ogri'la tabard ... I thought it was only by doing the 4 dailies?

shartuul event 750 rep ea kill or somethin

don't you need to be honored with them in the first place to do the event?

hmm...interesting...i didn't think that would work since the only person in a group that the adds are actually hostile to is the one doing the event. they're green to everyone else.

cool

Users who are viewing this thread