new\returning twink

noileum

Legend
greetings fellow twinkers

I've recently returned to WoW having spent a fair time away from Azeroth. Having now played through a big chunk of the content on both Alliance and Horde and not having the inclination or time to raid I think it's time to return to PvP.

I was never particularly good at it, but did enjoy some success in Vanilla with my horde lock twink, and had a lot of fun (but less success twinking in WotLK). I gave my old account to a mate when I quit last time so I haven't got much capital to get the necessary twink stuff but with a couple of 90's now income can be farmed without too much hassle.

I've not yet decided on a class/bracket I'm going to focus on, but will probably make few different ones and play them a bit before settling on a few to play regularly when I have a spare hour or two.

Anyway - hope to see some of you in the BG's etc in the future

Welcome! Hope you find the right bracket for you. Ask around and test the waters which community you like best! Good luck. :)

What server are you on. I've just started a twink guild on Illidan/Horde. If interested come join us twinks are always welcomeall classes and lvl's.

Welcome back!

greetings fellow twinkers

I've recently returned to WoW having spent a fair time away from Azeroth. Having now played through a big chunk of the content on both Alliance and Horde and not having the inclination or time to raid I think it's time to return to PvP.

I was never particularly good at it, but did enjoy some success in Vanilla with my horde lock twink, and had a lot of fun (but less success twinking in WotLK). I gave my old account to a mate when I quit last time so I haven't got much capital to get the necessary twink stuff but with a couple of 90's now income can be farmed without too much hassle.

I've not yet decided on a class/bracket I'm going to focus on, but will probably make few different ones and play them a bit before settling on a few to play regularly when I have a spare hour or two.

Anyway - hope to see some of you in the BG's etc in the future

Users who are viewing this thread