New possible quest items for 3.2.2 (mail).

I wouldn't be so quick to assume they're changing the brackets in 3.2.2

Something tells me that a change of that magnitude would warrant an actual announcement about it, either in the patch notes or the forums. I don't think an indirect bullet point in the patch notes about dailies is enough proof.

Eurys said:
I wouldn't be so quick to assume they're changing the brackets in 3.2.2

Something tells me that a change of that magnitude would warrant an actual announcement about it, either in the patch notes or the forums. I don't think an indirect bullet point in the patch notes about dailies is enough proof.

yeah but we can only hope it is true. the most fun i ever had twinking was with my level 30 enhance shammy.

1: Ewww Thottbot.

2:

Xposure said:

I know GMs isn't really trustworthy, but you know

Ok bye

McBankington said:
1: Ewww Thottbot.

2:

Ok bye

seeing as how we have all done the 19 twink thing a million times and have all the best builds down by heart, its fun to speculate about how much would change with adding just one level. breaks up the boredom that has been twinking since wotlk.

TwinkorDie said:
yeah but we can only hope it is true. the most fun i ever had twinking was with my level 30 enhance shammy.

And the most fun I ever had was twinking a level 10 nelf rogue that had 96% dodge even after defense rating enchant nerfs. I play this game to have fun, and if I can't enter a BG as a level ten, out dps roughly half my team and get roflstomped by 4 hunters out dpsing me on the alliance / horde side, well... I guess I'll do what the Admin of this site did and retire...

I'm starting to hate blizzard's treadmill...

canihascookie said:
And the most fun I ever had was twinking a level 10 nelf rogue that had 96% dodge even after defense rating enchant nerfs. I play this game to have fun, and if I can't enter a BG as a level ten, out dps roughly half my team and get roflstomped by 4 hunters out dpsing me on the alliance / horde side, well... I guess I'll do what the Admin of this site did and retire...

I'm starting to hate blizzard's treadmill...

This may be a stupid question, but why don't you just level to level 11?

Does it really jump that much? Cause if so then I can see the problem with leveling, but if it only dropped like 5% I think I could live with it

loltreadmill

as if they are even changing the brackets in the first place

the only proof i've seen of that is a blue saying the daily quests will be available everyday for certain brackets. it was a really screwy post to be honest :confused:

Yes it was Druiddroid - but I would have said a Halloween mask being a goblin and one being a worgen = new expansion races would have been sketchy as well...

Spooksters said:
Yes it was Druiddroid - but I would have said a Halloween mask being a goblin and one being a worgen = new expansion races would have been sketchy as well...

ok keep speculating about that bracket thing then, i'll be waiting for a real announcement

/popcorn :D

lols :p Im not speculating, just imagining ^^ I coudn't care less really, it'll just make horde even moar strong - horde get sword of omen at level 30 (isn't alliance's at level 33?)

Spooksters said:
lols :p Im not speculating, just imagining

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ummm ok you want to imagine us 2 manning a level 80 AV tomorrow as a chicken and a worgen-goblin hybrid? it'll be the most fun imagination I'LL ever have for sure :D

oh and i'll be the chicken

Users who are viewing this thread