Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Grindin' my Gearz

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Take Care

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Kitn

Legend
With cata coming to a close and waw tawent clinging ever so tightly on being the greatest of all time afkers, WHO will be the new GOAT afkers in MoP.

Will it be tRain cOw? Lethal Synergy? The upcoming empire of Grindin' My Gearz? Take Care lead by the famous le "Beau"? or whatever guild agonist goes to next? cause boy he aint too far from his mentor pizzeriAyayAyaYayAyAYayA...or will Waw Tawent remain at the top of the afking mountain.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WT will always be #1 because...
We are #1 guild
We AFK harder than any of you
We farm harder than any of you
We rule TI (supposedly)
and finally we have the #1 bench warrior this bracket will ever see ádeus
also forgot we have #1 wogue of all time Curley of the horde

one of these days i'm going to find restosexual in a dark alley with adeus, strangling adeus with his Inferno Robes. and i will help resto. and i will be much pleased because it is a stupid dress!

one of these days i'm going to find restosexual in a dark alley with adeus, strangling adeus with his Inferno Robes. and i will help resto. and i will be much pleased because it is a stupid dress!

its actually inferno Robe not Robes :)
like the name says Robe not dress because I"m boss and the #1 cow warrior and #1 bench warrior in this bracket
i was a female cow and male cow so I've experienced both which makes me better than your pally
/flex with my sexy inferno robe and jutebraid

its actually inferno Robe not Robes :)
like the name says Robe not dress because I"m boss and the #1 cow warrior and #1 bench warrior in this bracket
i was a female cow and male cow so I've experienced both which makes me better than your pally
/flex with my sexy inferno robe and jutebraid

Resto could possibly have more than one robe which would then make it plural. Also, a male cow is considered a bull except in Kao's case; he will always be a cow.

You may keep your titles though.

To stay on topic, why does it matter which guild becomes the new goat afkers? I vote everyone should just afk out of every game.

if someone would just hurry up and beat us in a premade we wouldnt be able to afk!

voted for WT

real poll should be who will be #1 afkers if wt ever loses a premade and cant afk

if someone would just hurry up and beat us in a premade we wouldnt be able to afk!

voted for WT

real poll should be who will be #1 afkers if wt ever loses a premade and cant afk

How can we lose a premade if we just dodge them all?

i say WT B team rises up and stomps A team!
we can do it guys B team is like a whole new guild, except were not. but we're still better than any other guilds A team

I don't get why it's the newcomers in WT that are the only ones that act like they've been in it forever. lol

Place mind as well be the playboy mansion with the number of bimbos and pleasuring from their overlord tbh

I voted LS, guess I was wrong!
TI CL's AFK? Nahhhhh wuttttttt, that can't be!

FUCK ITTTTTT, YOU DO IT FOR THE FUCKING WIN %%%% YOU FUCKS, IT MATTERS, TRUST ME

Well ladies and gentlemen of twinkinformation.. it appears that Waw Tawent is going to win by a landslide

i afk out of games im set 2 win all the time ther fucking boring 90% id rather duel a priest

Users who are viewing this thread