New Content, Tip's and Audience.

Quality of clips good enough?

• Total voters

Dimzyy

DUNKY NOT DIMZY
Firstly, if "advertising" isn't allowed I apologise please remove the post.

I have recently returned to wow, and back to the community.
Enjoying my time in the 20's bracket i have gathered some PVP footage and started to edit, it's my first time editing or cutting footage and i feel some people here may enjoy watching the crazy 1 shot's and group fight's.

I would also like feedback of any kind towards the two videos I have made in progress for the future. Let's face it we all love a good hardcore PVP video.

Also leave your BTAG Below if you want to BG always need a good team-mate (alliance)

Video's :
OP 19/20 HUNTER TWINK

CRAZY 20 FURY TWINK

Firstly, if "advertising" isn't allowed I apologise please remove the post.

I have recently returned to wow, and back to the community.
Enjoying my time in the 20's bracket i have gathered some PVP footage and started to edit, it's my first time editing or cutting footage and i feel some people here may enjoy watching the crazy 1 shot's and group fight's.

I would also like feedback of any kind towards the two videos I have made in progress for the future. Let's face it we all love a good hardcore PVP video.

Also leave your BTAG Below if you want to BG always need a good team-mate (alliance)

Video's :
OP 19/20 HUNTER TWINK

CRAZY 20 FURY TWINK

Welcome back!

Its cool and nice. I feel like the music needs to change more often or something. Atleast to keep me watching just alot of the same stuff really. Some fcing or flag recalls things like that is also fun.

But all in all decent.

NOTED thank you <3
[doublepost=1639069911,1639069878][/doublepost]
Turn off your wow sound
Rest is alright

oh okay, wasn't sure if on or off was the thing ;) thank you

Users who are viewing this thread