new Cata gear for 10s

This isnt a complete list, but Im going through the wowhead Cataclysm database trying to find anything that may interest level 10s. These all LOOK possible to get, though I dont have beta access so I cant be sure. Let me know if I missed any, Im trying to make a complete list.

New BiS gloves for all classes maybe? Bargain Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft

New BiS caster belt: Painstakingly Crafted Belt - Item - World of Warcraft

Some solid looking boots from the same quest as the belt^: Clean Room Boots - Item - World of Warcraft

There are also some sexy new blues it looks, BiS melee boots, a sick belt for wars/ret pals, and a cloak that will probably be BiS if you dont choose the boots or belt (these are all from the same quest).

Silver Embossed Boots - Item - World of Warcraft.

Silver Scaled Belt - Item - World of Warcraft

Silver Embroidered Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft.

I dont know how that cloak will stand up versus the BoA ones, but we'll see. The 3 above are possibly Alliance only? Maybe someone with beta access could check, but thats the impression I got

Ill update this with any possible weapons/other armor I find, let me know of any additional ones too.

Really nice, i specially like Silver Ebossed Boots and cloak aint bad for even rogue but ofc BoA might be better.

tyvm!!

Thanks alot for sharing....almost every slot I didn't have crit strike for will be filled. Can't wait for the 100% crit also. Is there gonna be BOA cloaks in cata, because I thought there were just shoulders? Come cata I should be able to take out some lvl 40's pretty easy.

CIHC said:
Not necessarily, did you forget about the BoA cloak?

Hmm yeah I did. Do those have stats on them atm?

If they dont have stats yet, Im assuming there will be something like a stam/agi/hit cloak, stam/int/sp, and some 3rd variation. I wonder if theyll have good stats at 10, because the BoA chest is great, but its about on par with what a level 10 blue chestpiece should be, more or less. So the cloaks will proooobably be similar, but thats just my thinking

Hellmuth said:
Thanks alot for sharing....almost every slot I didn't have crit strike for will be filled. Can't wait for the 100% crit also. Is there gonna be BOA cloaks in cata, because I thought there were just shoulders? Come cata I should be able to take out some lvl 40's pretty easy.

Already easy to kill them... Well atleast on my hunter :)

Users who are viewing this thread