New 70 Guild Stormscale-EU Horde!

Derkz

Legend
Hello everyone on Twinkinfo!

So I recently opened the invitionals for my new guild called <We Cause Chaos> on Stormscale-EU (Horde).

Dont ask me about the name, I bought the guild, it's a level 25 guild with 7 guild tabs FILLED with nessesscary and cool items for 70s, aswell as 300k+ gold on it to focus on gems/enchants for RBG/Raider partipicants.

The guild got every perk, and will focus on PvP mostly. Raiding will be on a schedule every week to gain gear for everyone.

We will have a core(main) group for RBG, and we will focus/aim for rank1 in RBG, with few exceptions to ignore(wintraders).

The guild will be arranging PvP-Events very often with HUGE awards, such as huge amounts of gold, and I think this is a cool idea for people to partipicate to.

Our guilds concept is to maintain and enlarge the 70 community, meanwhile we offer alot of fun with alot of awesome awards.

Check us out at: We Cause Chaos @ Stormscale - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

OUR WEBSITE: We Cause Chaos - Home

Thanks in advance, and whisper me ingame, either Dèrkz or Derkz, or send a PM to me on twinkinfo if you have got additional questions.

Become a member on our website today!

i will keep an eye on the guild and think about transferring, just a shame its on stormscale ^____^

Register on the website to follow the guild as easiest, will be updating everyday. Thanks for your interest by the way, and I hope that I can get you to join :)

Users who are viewing this thread