Need some help with my rogue, been out of the 70 bracket for a while

Helba @ Dawnbringer - Community - World of Warcraft

I was wondering which talents you guys think would be best for someone using MH-Glaive and which OH should be used? (PvP) as well as glyphs

and I guess which specs are best right now as well as which would be best with a Glaive, I've always been a bit partial to Subtlety, but maybe things have changed.
I assumed Assassination is out of the question since Mutilate requires double daggers.

Thanks in advance :)

For sub I would spec Subterfuge > Deadly Throw > Cheat Death > Shadowstep

Of course that's just my opinion, at the moment there really isn't any best spec to go as a rogue. I know a lot of people that have taken Burst of Speed because its really great, then again you could go Prep because its so versatile.

If you get your hands on a main hand dagger I would recommend giving assassination a go

Here is the current thread for assassination chit chat

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/rogue-assassination-pvp-5-0-4-a-40536/

Shadez @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

copy paste that one :)

ofc u can change elusiveness with cheat death if u like playing with that more,
And you can swap between glyph of garrote and glyph of cheap shot when u find any of them needed :)

- Shadez

im doing good dmg with alittle less agi too mate, try it out ^^
Alright, I have both of those links (Your armory and that) saved, so I'll get around to both of those once I hit 90 and then start focusing on my rogue a bit more.
Out of curiousity, why Thunderfury instead of the Sunwell dagger dropped from Kel'Jaedan?

Alright, I have both of those links (Your armory and that) saved, so I'll get around to both of those once I hit 90 and then start focusing on my rogue a bit more.
Out of curiousity, why Thunderfury instead of the Sunwell dagger dropped from Kel'Jaedan?

Because he looks ravishing.

Users who are viewing this thread