Need set up

idk if 49's are active but I have a 39 <<< And want to lvl 49 >>>, yet I don't know what the BiS gear is so if someone could either pm or link please that'd be nice... I'm a disc/shadow priest.

lota ppl roll with that posteman's set but the boa gear is allso good for a crit set..

For Disc I would look for strict stam and int pieces to help your survivability and longevity in fights.

For Shadow you can do the same, or go with a full haste set as well.

I may have some 1 year+ old chardevs I can dig up after I sleep for a bit
<

Agreed with taitaih. For disc, you want to maximize int because of the bonus disc priest get, 15%. And since you're one of the softest targets on the field, you'll want as much stam as possible without becoming suboptimal. You can armory greendoc for a good stam+int set. I'd post a link but wow pages are down atm. He has something over 7k mana, a great side perk since disc priests are starving for mana too.

Spriest do alot of damage but i hardly ever see them in the 49's. Honestly not sure why as i think they are very viable. For them i spose i'd build for haste, the postmasters gear is very powerful. I believe lailu may be wearing a haste set? not 100% on that.

And yes, 49's are active on game days, m th sat at designated times.

Users who are viewing this thread