Need help Undead or Bloodelf whats the better race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Blood Elf (spell, skill whatever), but Undead is much more.. cool? :)
Undead is the best Horde race for all classes (looks)

you know what, it does not matter whats best.
in wow its all about the looks

go with undead

This is a good point too, but in twinking you want to use your char to its maximum potential. Torrent Is veeeery valuable imo, it adds so much pressure on enemy def that it's definitely more valuable than feartrink.

Belf.

Hmm a silence is nice but them priest psy fiends are bitchs

Yeah, fear is always a bitch but even if you trink the first one, you will pretty likely get the next fear pretty much immediately on you. Psyfiend fear cast isn't long so you get diminishing returns on you for fear realllly fast anyways. Plus you can LoS/kick/kill the fiend (afaik), also it's being nerfed in 5.1 a bit, as far as I know.

Go with the one you like more, but belf is stronger.

Also, making healers and ccmages pretty much useless for 2sec sounds more likely to score you a killing blow on EFC, than getting out of fear to land a final killing blow, I think. Though, both are very good racials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Undead is hotter + you don't need a Insigna of the Horde because of that .. something called spell you can use to get off fears etc

Except undead racial dont help against spells HoJ, frost nova other immobilizers like wild charge.
Lots more spells but back to point. Undead still need Insignia.

You were smart going belf, far better racials :) the new unded racial is barely noticeable at this lvl
and undeads only look cooler when casting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread