Need help fast

So I bought a WoW gaming mouse today, but some of the buttons on the sides doesn't work... someone help me out?

EDIT: all the extraordinary buttons except the "Windows button 5" and "Windows button 6" does nothing...

You probably have to program the buttons - that's what I had to do for my mouse.

Go to: Star menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> then open up the file "Mouse" -> it should have your regular buttons (Left button: ___, Right button: ___, Wheel Button: ___,) and then it should have all your new "fancy" buttons

My mouse only has one extra button, so I go to the drop down box and select "Keystroke" then you need to put in a combination of keystrokes (I did alt+9)

then in wow, go to your keybindings, and you have to set the button to (in my case) alt+9, then when ever you use the button on your mouse, it acts as though you pressed alt+9

I highly suggest you use a combination of awkward keys (don't use stuff you already have hotkeyed)

hope this helps :3

I love Spooksters. Yeah, basically what he said. You also might have software that came with it you'll need to instal.

Yeah I had to download the software for my mouse too...but it should work like I said, any combination of keys should work

alt + a number, or a letter

Shift + a number, or a letter

ctrl + a number, or a letter

stuff like that!

It looks like this

steelseries-mmo-gaming-mouse-20081211033315598-000.jpg

I don't know what to do...

Well, the problem is.. you see those extra buttons that isn't on every mouse, right? When I press them, they don't do anything. (Except Windows Button 4, that makes me autowalk)

key bind them in the game interface maybe?

g5 logitech i just went in to the keybinding interface and bound my buttons there.

give that a go.

Users who are viewing this thread