Need advide

Need advice

Hello guys. I recently went back to WoW from a small break, and i am out of ideas what to do. I tried a WSG on my level 19 paladin twink, but it was odd to run after one guy and not be able to catch up to him... no mounts or slow or anything.

And now i decided that i want to try another bracket, and 40-49 seems to be nice, and then i would like to ask you guys, about classes. what classes are fun to play? any classes who are horrible or way too OP? You are free to suggest a good starting class at 49, but i prefer a melee

And isn't blackout the best battlegroup blackout EU?

~Marsbar

Don't know how it is on EU but US has a shitload of skilless eleshammies cause they happen to be incredibly overpowered. So don't roll one of those :p. All melée is pretty strong except for feral, if you roll paladin or warrior you will probably be expected to FC at some point. Be forewarned, the bracket is incredibly bursty, if you die it's generally due to RNG as opposed to the other guys skill. I have a hard time calling gameplay where one hit takes away 30% of your HP skillfull.

I dunno where you're getting your US 49s Ele shamans influx, but there's more pallys and hunters out now than anything else.

I don't think we've had that many shamans running around this past month. Considering the last two weeks OON has been running their Horde team that consists of max 1-2 elemental shamans.

I'm not denying that they're OP and 49s has a lot of them, but recently there haven't been an overflow of them like there have been paladins and hunters (and apparently this past week, 3-4 warriors on Alliance)

Users who are viewing this thread