Need Advice on Gear i should get on new twink

I have recently decided to make a new hunter 19 twink. I am a rouge in 19 and know that stuff but what should i get for a Hunter? please enclude enchants , BOA gear may be available in future so put with and without BOA gear and with pleaseee. ALL suggestions are very appreciated :))

please use the seartch function, if everone would, this forum would not have this usless threads

Auctually this post is not useless, elocon. If you would do a little 'serching' of your own, then you would know that there isn't a straight up agility/stam guide for a hunter on this site....maybe everyone does not want to have a useless twink come cata, or a lolmelle hunter that can crit 300 raptor strikes yet get pwnt because of its lack of ranged ap or mana. Im sorry, I dont mean to be trollin, but I find his post kind of interesting, I would like to read a new hunter guide myself, that wont be too useless come the next expansion.

Btw, you mispelled 'search','everyone,'these'. Not that im the grammer police or anything, just helpin you out.

ur not trolling at all gank. Though you mispelled melee fyi =). A true AGI/STAM set up is definitely not something people will be looking towards, remember come cata theres BoA in every slot.

Yeah forgot about that, however If I do play my hunter or make a new one ill prolly still go oldschool and use wranglers of monkey, etc. =p

I got an unequiped pair of perf monkeys and stam in bank...too bad the battlegroup my main is on is dead so theres no point in using them atm=(

Yeah, I need to look up the notes on the expansion again...the main thing im lookin foward to is being able to roll an undead hunter, which isn't really that good, but I love undeads so ill have an exscuse to play one...I dont like my orc hunter, hes boring.

And I swear if they ever make taurens able to be rogues im totally rolling a sublety cow for the lulz( I mean gettin ko'ed by a big ass tauren sneakin around has to be degrading)

Gankshot said:
Yeah, I need to look up the notes on the expansion again...the main thing im lookin foward to is being able to roll an undead hunter, which isn't really that good, but I love undeads so ill have an exscuse to play one...I dont like my orc hunter, hes boring.

And I swear if they ever make taurens able to be rogues im totally rolling a sublety cow for the lulz( I mean gettin ko'ed by a big ass tauren sneakin around has to be degrading)

Get on Manno. Nao!

Users who are viewing this thread