Mythic Antorus runs (Alliance)

Pressonekey

Veteran
Hey guys,
So I have recently received a lot of requests and whispers from you guys about Mythic Antorus runs. As I have said before, I typically try to keep 110s out of my runs in order to ensure that I can get as far as possible. I have given you guys a lot of tips on how to do so yourselves, but this time, I’ll explain in full:
Mythic Antorus is nothing like normal or heroic. There are numerous fights in which you need an insane amount of dps, and some in which you need to do mechanics, and the 1 thing that 120s hate is having to do mechanics in old raids.
The pretty simple and straightforward fights are Garothi, High Command, kingaroth, Coven (sometimes can be tricky), and Argus (surprisingly, Argus is one of the easiest fights in the entire raid).
The fights in which you can ignore mechanics ONLY WITH big dps include Portal Keeper Hasabel, Imonar, Varimthras (I will further explain this one) and sometimes the dogs (depending on if you have enough dps to stack the dogs and AOE them).
Then there are also fights which basically require you to do mechanics, or you will not succeed. These fights are Eonar (you need 16 different people to do the portal mechanic right or you wipe), and Aggramar (this is a combination of CC’ing, kiting, great healing and smart tanks).
Now, Varimthras honestly is a combination of these two. Every time I’ve done this fight, I have had insane dps, but still wiped many times before killing it. It requires you to do a pretty simple mechanic (everyone stacking), and depending on the dps your group has, you can possibly ignore the adds that spawn and tunnel the boss, or you gotta try and kill adds, but this often causes more issues. Essentially, the right way to do this fight IF YOU HAVE THE DPS is to have everyone stack, blow the boss up, only get out of the raid if you have the spreadable disease, and just pray.
Hopefully from this explanation, you guys can understand why I often refuse to invite other twinks to Mythic Antorus. But even more so, I hope you guys will take the initiative to start forming your own groups. It is honestly super simple and as long as you can lead the raid and explain what to do (because even 120s don’t know a lot of the fights), it’ll make up for your lack of dps and your constant deaths.
Now, in my opinion, Eonar is one of those fights that no matter how well you explain it, there will always be someone who messes up, misses the portal, etc. In all of my times doing M Ant, I have only killed Eonar twice, and one of those times required the use of Discord. If you guys want to actually advance in M Antorus and get to the last few bosses for a chance at tier gloves, pants, and all the other goodies up there, your best bet is to try and find someone before you make the group that has completed the quest to skip Eonar (this requires killing Imonar 4 times). You can always ask in trade chat/guild chat/etc, and you may find someone, but you may not.
Fortunately for you all, I have completed the quest and I have the M Eonar skip. It required me to pay randoms in trade chat numerous times (and even get scammed once), but I finally got it. Now, rather than only killing the first 4 bosses then simply leaving because Eonar isn’t worth the time, I’m able to get up to Aggramar every time (then wipe a few times and eventually disband).
If any of you twinks are interested in picking at my brains for a full rundown of each fight in M Ant so that you, too, can become a great raid leader, I offer that for free! However, if any of you ever want to make your own M Ant group, and would like to skip Eonar, I am selling skips to Imonar to anyone that needs it!
Feel free to add me on BTag: TrapGodKahl9#1637 and whisper me about basically anything. I also run N and H Ant 5-6 times a week and will bring any twink along, so if you add me and see me doing that, feel free to queue up or whisper me! But please, if you see me making my own M Ant group, please do not ask me to invite you. Please don’t ask if I have any spots for you. I value gearing up as much as the rest of you do, and I am willing to give you guys a literal play-by-play of the entire raid if you need it. I’m willing to help you skip Eonar and get to the upper bosses. But unfortunately, I can’t risk not killing a boss and losing out on possible loot, simply because you guys don’t want to make your own groups. I’m a 110, just like the rest of you, and I know how it feels when a 120 doesn’t think you know what you’re doing. But I still manage to get it done.
I really hope I don’t come off as a douche or cocky or greedy or anything. Many of you that know me know that I really love helping other twinks in any way that I can.
Anyways, I hope you all reach out to me at one point or another, either for tips or to PvP or to run N/H Ant with me or even buy an Eonar skip! I look forward to playing with all of you!
Sincerely,
Pressonekey

Users who are viewing this thread