My old 19 hunter

I have an alternate staff with 22 int. And two haste trinkets, and also a PvP trinket.

I also have tradeouts of the gloves for a 4/4 eagle pair.

I logged out with my Agil balance set.

Edit: Also, that Explorer was earned before Xp-Off. That was earned legit. From level 1-17 all exploring

[char=Terenas]Mi%C3%A5[/char]

8/10

Not enough hit rating. Spidersilk drape is a must, and swap out your chest for the rogue chest and you'll be WSG capped. You will end up with higher dmg output and more reliablity. Your mana pool is big enough to compensate for the 4 int lost.

i like kore's idea, but this works well too

spider's silk drape

lavishly jeweled ring

scroll of enchant boots minor accuracy

11 total

Truly, my hunter uses a full AP set up with only 3 hit rating from the Lavishing Jeweled Ring, and I usually don't miss my targets at all. If you want to play it safe though, get close to capping hit rating.

9/10 :]

canihascookie said:
Truly, my hunter uses a full AP set up with only 2hit rating from the Lavishing Jeweled Ring, and I usually miss my targets about 4% of the time. If you want to play with more dmg though, get close to capping hit rating.

i fixed it for you :D

canihascookie said:
Lies, it was fine the way it was :<

Nah I hitcapped my pally last week, and I'm not looking back.

hit boa chest + 5hit to boots = cap id get boa bow too for the extra ap and then u can stack alot more ap or stam but lolstam on hutner is lol lol lol

with what i said u should be able to get 310 - 320 AP with 1.1k hp maybe with agm & hat prob best set up imo

Kore nametooshort said:
Not enough hit rating.

You should ideally get 15 rating. Spidersilk drape, boot chant and lavishly will get you 11 which is enough to cap against anything other than nelfs, and if you do decide to go for the full 15 hit cap then you can always pick up simple pearl ring or deviate scale belt. Your mana pool is big enough to compensate for the lost mana imo.

Twinkzruz said:
Haha yeah :p So your saying that hit is WAY more important than getting a big AP pool

Yes. 1 hit is roughly equal to 16ap in dps terms, and worth even more when you factor in the reliabilty. Worth capping by far.

actually maybe me stating that 1 hit = 14 ap was alittle optimistic, but the ratio is still in favor of hit rating. 1 hit rating gives a lot more dmg that 1 crit rating for sure. You will do more dmg with hit ratng thast the other stats, as well as having more reliability.

Users who are viewing this thread