Assuming he is wearing his gear;

Phron Dasha

Int: 115 Int: 93
Stam: 119 Stam: 115
Hit: Cap Hit: Cap
Crit: 19.22% Crit: 20.52%
Haste: 2.75% Haste: 5.38%
SP: 147 SP: 125

I went ahead and added Wisdom potion stats to mine as I always have them up.

As Goesid said, Arana isn't really too valid. At the end of the day it's up to personal preference, essentially I have slightly more survivability than Dasha, with easy access to swift pots, stam trinket to stack with my nature's guardian and higher stam, I also have a significantly larger amount of intellect/spell power. However he gets me on haste and has slightly more crit than me.

Tl;DR It's up to you. Your playstyle, your preference, and the particular BG, in terms of the team comps. You'll probably end up with different sets anyhow.

[MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] please feel free to correct/mention anything if I messed up on your behalf.

EDIT: I'm currently testing out Vigorous Belt of the Vision rather than Girdle of Nobility. This changes my stats slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what you are looking for in a set. Are you looking to stay with F2P restrictions? Are you looking for survivability? Are you looking specifically for a crit set, elemental set, resto set? Etc...
I have changed to a stamina stacked set for my shamans since 5.4. I even adjusted my professions for stamina. All I do is heal. I very rarely FC. My toons are purposely made to stay alive, and to keep others(mostly F2Ps)alive, that's it. Feel free to reference my shamans for ideas. I have one a lvl 20 on each faction. I feel my Alliance one is a little better geared but I rarely play it because of the queue times.
/cheers

Sweetsidney. ...

Copy no one. Don't fall in line, make your own line.

Im looking for a crit/survivability build ish thing. kinda like phron has.

Alexandria has a better set than all of you :/

Panda is an entirely different story, I would not be gearing like my Goblin is if I was Panda.

Edit: also it appears I accidently logged out in my FC gear last night. That's now fixed.

Panda is an entirely different story, I would not be gearing like my Goblin is if I was Panda.

Edit: also it appears I accidently logged out in my FC gear last night. That's now fixed.

Can you explain please? I don't get what you mean

Users who are viewing this thread