My New 3.1 Ready Twink!

Deaconator

Savior of the Lifeless
I'd like to introduce my new twink, Caution, who I started Sunday afternoon. I'm still missing a few BoE pieces/ enchants, but was a nub and never looted my cape from rfc. I logged out in my stam pants, I have 5/5 bear pants with my armor kit for 3.1. If anyone has any tips please hit me up and let me know.

Sorry if I misunderstood your above post.

Do you mean to have the TBC leg chant on your legs? I see you wearing leather 'Monkey' pants with +40 Stam / +12 Agi. Also, I though +100 HP is getting nerfed or is that just speculation? (Although, most of this may just be that. Last minute changes FTW)

~Zuty

Well in 3.1 ALL leg chants will require you to be a certain level, same with shoulders. (as of now anyways)

Yeah I know about the legs and shoulders, I had the leather monkeys laying around since I wasn't really planning this toon. I have my 5/5's with my leg armor. I also have an artic buckler with 8 frost resist(bring it mages) lol. Had to use legs/shoudlers cause you can't compete without them when everyone you face is leg/helm exploited.

Exploits are essentially a crutch.

I have never found any noticeable difference in the difficulty of a person with exploits and one without, normally because people with exploit are in fact crutching on them.

But I'm a shaman, I have it easy.

Yeah man, on my priest no prob... But this new toon, wow... Warrior vs Exploit hunter = omgwtffacerolled. I'm starting to learn him though, got a few hundred kills and some duels under my belt.

I prefer this spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=L0bZhx

Get a pair of Thorbia's Gauntlets, Leggings of the Fang, WSG Neck/Ring, replace 100HP with +4Stats, Fishing gear with time, Sentry Cloak, and a Charmed Ancient Bone Bow.

I would pick up the RFC bracers and cloak and grab a 2h aswell.

Also for glyphs, on my warr I use Glyph of Hamstring and Glyph of Mocking Blow, both of which have helped in some situations.

Wayllo said:
I prefer this spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=L0bZhx

Get a pair of Thorbia's Gauntlets, Leggings of the Fang, WSG Neck/Ring, replace 100HP with +4Stats, Fishing gear with time, Sentry Cloak, and a Charmed Ancient Bone Bow.

I would pick up the RFC bracers and cloak and grab a 2h aswell.

Also for glyphs, on my warr I use Glyph of Hamstring and Glyph of Mocking Blow, both of which have helped in some situations.

Yeah I know I'm missing that stuff, I have been looking for Thorbia's since I started this toon(4 days ago), I can't stand the look of LotF, and I have just started fishing. I have a Sentry Cloak, but I'm gonna mainly use my resist cloak and my Subterranean Cape with 3agi. For the chest, I had a 100hp scroll laying around and I'm gathering mats for 4stats x 2 for my Fang/Defias chest. I'm gonna get the BoA bow soon, but buying 3 shoulders and a dagger kinda slows that process.

I'm considering running with a 2/3/5 spec most likely since I will sword'n'board 9/10 times. I will spec in Imp Rend, Armored to the Teeth, and Shield Spec to begin, but may go a little heavier prot. I can't let that SF go to waste and I'm aiming for atleast 315ap unbuffed with SnB.

Glyph wise there is no question... Charge for minor, gotta catch those fc's somehow, and Rend

for major to stop those pesky bandaid's.

Thanks to everyone for input, will take all into consideration.

Im leaving my next twink at level one until this patch hits and i can find out what the best gear will be after. I should get some game time to make some money but i know ill end up playin the twink and messing up somehow.

So, whats definetly going to happen in 3.1 to twinks, all librams and leg and shoulder patches / enchantsa re going to require a level? (over 60)?

Blubberr said:
So, whats definetly going to happen in 3.1 to twinks, all librams and leg and shoulder patches / enchantsa re going to require a level? (over 60)?

There's no definite as of yet, but Blizzard confirmed they're balancing enchants.

Librams - 50

Shoulder Enchants - 60

Leg Enchants - 60

iaccidentallytwink said:
There's no definite as of yet, but Blizzard confirmed they're balancing enchants.

Librams - 50

Shoulder Enchants - 60

Leg Enchants - 60

So i should just stick with Scarlet leggings for my 39 warrior?

Users who are viewing this thread