my first twink :3

well, i ended up making a warrior twink (ages ago) and im now posting it here, asking for ideas of improvement :3

[char=eu-Shattered+Hand]Greliri[/char]

i usually dont play so often on this guy (because of raiding ;3 ) but i do my best ^^

got one arena master aswell.. only 11 to go then...

- Work on your fishing hat(i know you gotta get lucky but just keep working at it)

- enchant your cloak! 3agil is probably the best for you.

- For a chest i would use blackened defias armor with +4 stats. the stam is definitely worth it.

- Get cavedweller bracers. this will be hard since you're alliance but if you're interested in improving it's worth it.

- Cruel barb is a better mainhand IMO, or even butcher's slicer. play around until you find something that works.

- Deviate scale belt is better im my opinion, even though it has less armor, more stam and agility, + the hit is nice.

- get leggings of the fang. much better stats and once again, the small armor loss is worth it.

- I'd go with seal of wrynn rather than the demon band, better stats overall.

- get your PVP trinket.

- keep working on the AGM, it's definitely worth the effort.

well, first of all, im to close to 20 to get seal of wrynn.

second, im human so no need for pvp trinket ;)

but yeah, ill probably get the leggings, only using these current ones because they match the rest of the gear :p

Omgimarogue said:
yea.....get it anyway

you wont spend honor on anything else (or at least i think not)!

It's worth it

Buying it would get you an achievement... on the other hand not buying it would make the battle standard a little closer.

oh duh i forgot since you're alliance you can get [ITem]Chausses of Westfall[/item]

although you might not have enough exp to get those...

with all the gear you're missing you might be better off just remaking your twink..

i really aint got the time, gold, or effort to remake this little warrior. so ill justupgrade her ^^ still .. skill>gear right?

I don't disagree with skill>gear, however i really think skill + gear = WINNER!. Be slow and research for the 29 bracket and she will uberpwn all teh nubs. :)

magicthe7 said:
i really aint got the time, gold, or effort to remake this little warrior. so ill justupgrade her ^^ still .. skill>gear right?

Just know that eventually you'll be at a stage where you simply can't beat your competition with the gear you have... better remake now than remake then or stop growing as a player.

Lol never thought I'd see the day when Chausses of Westfall started to be used again, but if you don't have enough xp to get them, might as well get leggings of the fang. They're not too hard to get and if you're worried about xp just get a friend that can rez to clear till the boss, then let the boss kill you, then have them kill the boss and hope the legs drop, then have them rez you and you get no xp from the kill. Everything else Ramune suggested makes sense, I wouldn't worry too much about seal of wrynn, I doubt it will make or break your character. Everything else is easily obtainable without getting xp.

btw... how much xp does the quest chain for chausses give in total ? i havent even done the first quest in the chain

magicthe7 said:
btw... how much xp does the quest chain for chausses give in total ? i havent even done the first quest in the chain

Would at least recommend you to have a mate kill the mobs while you follow him as a ghost to minimize XP gains, there's a lot of mob-killing involved.

Users who are viewing this thread