My First AGM

Sirmonte

Legend
Hell Ya.

wowagm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a pain in the butt that was. Now to park my other toon there and hope for the best.

grats, im 5 away from my 2nd agm :D

Gz! But expect people to point out your lacking of keybindings.

Hopefully they don't, but eh, some people insist.

Just don't get worked up and feed them.

Gratz, good job putting in the extra effort. Dont worry about keybinds too much, you only have like 6 abilities anyhow :/

Thanks all. Even on a low populated server it was a pain. I guess if I had help it would of went better. I only seen one level 19 out there and the rest were all above 58. It tool awhile but glad I stuck with it. It seems easy to be like screw this, its too hard with all these level 85 out here but I stayed with it and 15 days later I got it. :)

Turtlezyo said:
with attack on 1? i think not

rofl i was just about to comment is that his auto attack on his one key if you werent here i would of said it haha.. Gz on agm bud get some key binds and remove that S keybind

only 15? took me 34, and i NEVER went without an 85 before 03.00 in the evening, which i got successfully twice..

also, gz :D

Gratz on the AGM, i would'nt listen to em to much , i played around with some keybind and macro's but it only 19, not to much to push. ive been focusing my key bind/macros on my 60's up where i need them. i know i get grief for saying it but yeah, as i said it only 19 just do potion, bandages, trinkets, the rest will fall in place over time.

Lovestotwink said:
Gratz on the AGM, i would'nt listen to em to much , i played around with some keybind and macro's but it only 19, not to much to push. ive been focusing my key bind/macros on my 60's up where i need them. i know i get grief for saying it but yeah, as i said it only 19 just do potion, bandages, trinkets, the rest will fall in place over time.

u do know that you can set key binds across your entire account right?

Lovestotwink said:

and you called me bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread