MoP Warriors

Anewname

Legend
Now that you cant get Piercing Howl in this bracket is this going to make warriors useless?
No hamstring and now other slow what so-ever now piercing howl is gone. Is this going to be a big deal?

Im level 21 right now and i really dont wanna have to roll a different class.

Any ideas?

Incombat charge (12 sec cooldown with talent) and Pummel (at 24) makes them viable enough. However:
- On my priest I could stay topped off while dpsing them down because healing + resilience = win
- On my druid I could kite, heal and move without trouble
- I'm guessing I would still dominate warriors on my hunter as well due to disengage/scatter/pet/conc shot, but rarely play hunter
- Haven't played my mage yet, but guessing blink/nova/pet would give you an edge vs warr even with changes to charge
- Shamans will kite warriors fine w/instant GW and frost shock

Once they fix healing and/or resilience priests should be doable. Rogue is doable. Pala might become doable. Lock should be doable. Warriors are/will be pretty decent.

I've been playing it a bit and it seems to me that damage is way down as fury right now. I lack burst to take anything down, i dont know its because of a large increase in healers about with the buffs its gotten but i cant seem to kill anyone!

What have you guys been trying or seeing about?
Im tempted to try arms, but im a little busy right now with work to be trying to farm a weapon. Anyone tested?

My Twink Warrior used to crit 400-1k but yesterday my crit from heroic throw was literally 32 dmg. My autoattacks do around 50 when they used to hit in the hundreds and my berserker strike which used to hit for 200 no crit hits for 80... How can they nerf an already weak class in this bracket? I think my character is broken but then i hit 532 with an execute no crit... I just dont get it

It's a bit harsh on all warriors. 20/24 is not the issue. Too high healing (with current resilience at least) and broken holy shock makes all non-healers struggle way too much. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread