MoP Remix: Show-off your overpowered toon!!

It is still WIP, not doing lot of hc dung runs, mostly just dailies for spools.
Will update the gear to avoid as I get it and replace gems.

bm/ww monk goal is to stack as much stamina as I can for touch of death
enh shaman lightning fast auto attacks and hard hitting instant lightning bolts
aff/des warlock chaos bolt bombardment is scary
freshly made dk the new warchief of the horde (what if... Taran Zhu found sha of Pride first, got corrupted and slayed both the Thunder King and Garrosh)

Last edited:
Many players, like me, hopped into Remix to take a break from the retail grind. I want to see your ridiculously overpowered remix toons!! Post them here and flex!

I’ll go first:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/shadowmoon/wannabcoolzo

My goal: full purps, stat cap, and to be worthy of my WoW hero’s name. Almost done with first two goals!
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/shadowmoon/wannabderp

;)

Oh c'mon that's unfair, my remix toons don't even have epics xD
But yeah, above toon was made just after spool buffs with only a few hours /played. In comparison to my other 20 DH with a whole lot more playtime...

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/shadowmoon/shadowmood

If any of you have been on the fence about making a 20 remix toon just for yucks, now's a great time!

I wish that Timewalker Mastery buff existed during my Warlock runs. Could have had a formidable toon factorizing all the achievements and content I finished there. Yet somehow its on par with a half assed Hunter who just did few achievements, without a single quest.

NGL : I am done twinking in the remix. Once you can 1-shot every dungeon mob, where does it get more fun afterwards?
My last active twink has now been leveled to 70 so I can get the Garrosh-Looms & the tusks on my Alt acct.
& I don't even know if I can stomach doing the whole grind again.

I bid that you all enjoy yourselves

NGL : I am done twinking in the remix. Once you can 1-shot every dungeon mob, where does it get more fun afterwards?
My last active twink has now been leveled to 70 so I can get the Garrosh-Looms & the tusks on my Alt acct.

I too feel like I'm done with the remix. Only things I do are the Daily Black Prince rep by killing the celestials and Dominance Offensive dailies rep. Currently on Revered.

I get it, I’m getting to the point where I’ll be focusing more on heirlooms, mogs and mounts. The 20 is great for boosting toons and I need a max level DH and Hunter still.

i want to get the garrosh-looms, how long does it take to level to 70, and how easy is it to find normal raids to get the items to get heirlooms?
thanks

i want to get the garrosh-looms, how long does it take to level to 70, and how easy is it to find normal raids to get the items to get heirlooms?
thanks
Took me 3 weeks ( from launch ) to get all 11 G-Looms & a few other choice cMogs & salubrious mounts.
Was probably 5-6 hours a day of raiding & dailies. Heroic raids ToT & Mythic SoO award 30k+ bronze per run,
but open world gold farming was the best way to stack bronze. Trolls on the Isle of Thunder was my preferred method,
though it ( like nearly all farms ) may have been nerfed.

honestly, i've been playing on my dh to try to find some secrets in mop rather than playing on my op warrior. might find something with griftah's neckleses if im using the spectral eyesight.

statcapped.jpg

EMontgomery

whoda thunk that the 1st char that I finally cap all 2ndary (crit haste mastery vers) and tertiary (leech avoidance speed) and it's not some glitchy twink, it's a bliz-approved thing at max level. now the only power left is increasing stam and int through threads, and swapping out vers gems until I'm using all armor gems.

Ive been out of the loop for too long. How are yall getting purples on your 20's in remix?

whoda thunk that the 1st char that I finally cap all 2ndary (crit haste mastery vers) and tertiary (leech avoidance speed) and it's not some glitchy twink, it's a bliz-approved thing at max level. now the only power left is increasing stam and int through threads, and swapping out vers gems until I'm using all armor gems.

goddamn, this guy's kept going long after i'da stopped, freakin 18k health & 160k int

Users who are viewing this thread