MoP changes are great for the bracket

Schwinke

Legend
I'm sure holyshock will be fixed though I'm having a good time with my warr and ret pally regardless. I feel like the 20-24 gap has been lessened and this could be great for making the bracket thrive. Do wish they'd buff fury damage a bit though. otherwise no complaints other than holyshock. Don't even mind how crazy the healing is. If healers are keeping everyone alive then that makes the pvp more engaging. And healers should be difficult to kill 1v1, it's fair that a class/spec that is meant to keep others alive can keep itself alive as well. Yes, I've run into the healer/hpally premades already, yes the farm fest that ensued was crazy, but it's a game. Stuff like that will happen from time to time.

just what I think of the changes. everyone has their opinions. these are mine. I've thoroughly enjoyed the changes myself. I guess you have not. for this I feel a deep pity in my heart. Stay Frosty.

I don't understand all the complaints about Paladins and Holy Shock in general. I feel it is perfectly balanced at all levels. To further demonstrate this, I've attached a screenshot taken at 85 for your viewing pleasure.

2lxjqsg.jpg

I am enjoying some of the changes to the bracket. But not all. I do miss my sprint and gouge :(

I feel it is perfectly balanced at all levels. To further demonstrate this, I've attached a screenshot taken at 85 for your viewing pleasure.

well this sarcastic post is just baiting for likes. ;)

Good thing that this is a problem at higher levels also. Shouldn't take too long to have it fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread