Monk Stat Conversation/Debate

Asswhoopin

Legend
Crit/Agil. Which is better, and to what extent?

Has anyone crunched numbers? I would like to know if an item like Slayer's Band would be better than the Honor Ring. Honestly, I dont know the correct formulas etc to decide which gives a higher overall damage per point rating. If someone could help me, that'd be great.

Also, should I be using BoA chest or Azure Scale.

NOTE: This is all for a WW monk.

Agility has a higher stat priority than crit. If you take the AP that you would lose as a percentage of your current AP vs. the percentage of crit you would gain, you will see that you get more returns from AP (agility).

For example, if I were to run a crit set I would gain roughly 7% crit, i.e. 7% more damage. However, in the process of doing that I would lose 25 agility, which is 50 AP. I am running about 356 AP so that would mean lose 14% AP, which you can translate to roughly 14% damage (all of our attacks as WW are AP-based).

The Legionnaire's Band is better by miles, as it provides 12 AP (same as Signet of Argas). As Nazzr said, you will want to use Azure Scale Vest if you are running Pyrium Weapon Chain, otherwise use the BoA chest.

Basically what sneaky said!
[MENTION=1694]Eliot[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread