Monk Info

TheFrittz

Legend
*Just as a disclaimer I am not yet in the beta, all info I post is just from what i have read on various WoW info sites!*

Some of this info may be obvious but some people may not know (as i have seen numerous posts on beta threads asking about monk spells)

General Spells:

Jab
Level 1
Costs: 6% base mana (haven't found energy conversion)
Does X damage and generates 1 chi

Stance of the Fierce Tiger
Level 1
Increases damage by 20%

Tiger Palm
Level 3
Costs: 1 Chi
Attack with the palm of your hand dealing X damage, damage is increased if the target is above 50% HP

Roll
Level 5
Costs: 50 energy
Roll a short distance

Blackout Kick
Level 7
Costs: 2 Chi
Kick with a blast of Chi energy, dealing X physical damage. Only usable if the target is at or below 35% health. If the target dies from Blackout Kick, 1 Chi is refunded.

Provoke
Level 14
You mock the target, causing them to rush to attack you at 50% increased speed

Resuscitate
Level 18
Costs: 4% base many (energy?)
10 second cast
Restore a dead target to life with 35% health and mana, not usable in combat.

Brewmaster:

Stance of the Sturdy Ox
Level 10
Reduces damage taken by 20% and increases your chance to Stagger by 25%
(Stagger: you shrug off enemy attacks taking 50% damage instantly and another 50% over 9 seconds)

Dizzying Haze
Level 10
Costs: 40 energy
You hurl a keg of your finest brew, reducing the movement speed of all enemies within 8 yards by 15%. Affected targets have a 3% chance for their attacks to misfire and strike themselves for X damage, stacks up to 3 times.

Breath of Fire
Level 18
Breathe fire onto the target dealing X damage, damage is increased by the number of Dizzying Haze stacks on the target.

Mistwalker:

Stance of the Wise Serpent
Level 10
Increases healing by 20% and converts your energy resource to Mana. All abilities that cost energy will now cost Mana.

Soothing Mists
Level 18
Costs: X mana, and X mana over time
Channeled
Heals X health over 7.8 seconds. If Soothing Mists is fully effective, you have a 25% chance to generate 1 Chi.

Chi Wave
Level 18
Instant (15 second CD)
You cause a wave of Chi energy to flow through friend and foe, dealing X damage or X healing, Bounces up to 5 times to targets within 15 yards

Windwalker:

Fists of Fury
Level 10
Costs: 3 Chi
Channeled (45 second CD)
Pummel all targets in front of you with rapid hand strikes, stunning them and dealing X damage every 1 second for 3 seconds.

Flying Serpent Kick
Level 18
25 second cooldown
Soar through the air forwards at an increased speed. While traveling, use Flying Serpent Kick again to land dealing X damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and slowing their movement speed by 70% for 4 seconds.

Well that is all I have found from my readings online. Anyone with more/different info feel free to add to it or change anything etc. Hopefully some people find some good out of this. Happy twinking

~Fritto

Flying Serpent Kick
Level 18
25 second cooldown
Soar through the air forwards at an increased speed. While traveling, use Flying Serpent Kick again to land dealing X damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and slowing their movement speed by 70% for 4 seconds.

This seems pretty ridiculous to me.

Dizzying Haze also looks pretty OP... 45% AoE snare that can be reapplied, and 9/10% chance for enemies' attacks to do nothing and hurt themselves.

Dizzying Haze also looks pretty OP... 45% AoE snare that can be reapplied, and 9/10% chance for enemies' attacks to do nothing and hurt themselves.

I would love to see a MM hunter cast aimed shot and get oneshotted for 1,5k by himself xD

Users who are viewing this thread