Minor speed or 7stam in 3.2?

I was wondering since druid's, hunter's and shaman's get faster how this will change the need for the minor speed enchant.

For example: will druid's no longer have need of the enchant because it's so easy to go in travel form? I personally don't think so ,because of the inside fighting's which will still require the minor speed enchant.

What are your opinion's about this?

Will you drop your minor speed enchant and replace it or keep it as it is.

Wannabe

Good point here, depends on your style . First if your running pugs id go with minor speed anyways. If youve got heals then go with the 7 stam for druids.

An arena druid would want minor speed as well for kiting. +5 hit is also open for offensive shaman's. Considering this myself

Awh good one there, totally forgot about the 5 hit rating on boots.. * all those changes*, that would be a good option for hunters aswell imo, if u know how to play your hunter you won't really need the movement speed and the +5 hit rating + lavishly jewelled ring would equal up to 7 hit which sounds like $$ for any hunter.

No I don't have a 19 hunter twink :D

I would still go for minor speed on a resto druid for indoor kiting purposes, but if your a fc i would go +7 stam

imho, minor speed will still be the dominate enchant and it will still be able to make or break a game.

Minor speed doesn't affect the ability of Ghost Wolf or Travel Form, although, the minor speed is very useful to have on while indoors.

imo, have 2 pairs of boots, Minor Speed (For indoors), and 7sta (For outdoors while in your Travel/Ghost form.

Kylaahna said:
Minor speed doesn't affect the ability of Ghost Wolf or Travel Form, although, the minor speed is very useful to have on while indoors.

imo, have 2 pairs of boots, Minor Speed (For indoors), and 7sta (For outdoors while in your Travel/Ghost form.

that sounds like a great idea to me

I would personally use minor speed when until debuff hits . Then swap to your full stam boots since you dont get any speed increase at all with the debuff . Making minor speed totally useless.

Kylaahna said:

Problem with this is when you go inside, you can't switch until you're OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread