MGC Upcoming Premades

(Hass)

Wizard of the ramp
MGC has 2 scheduled premades and 1 pending. Looking forward to doing at least 2-3 games with each guild. Keep up the horde activity and hurry back Waw Tawent.

Alliance guilds, MGC is making a horde guild, be ready to schedule premades starting mid december.

Static

11/19/2011 Saturday 10 eastern, 9 central, 8 mountain, 7 pacific

LSFTW

11/27/2011 Sunday 8:30 eastern, 7:30 central, 6:30 mountain, 5:30 pacific

AP

Pending times purj can make premade

Waw Tawent

Picking up where the left off after last week of December into early January.

MGC Premade Rules:

- No more than 2 classes each

- No outside buffs if you aren't using current class (i.e no fort without using a priest)

- Heavy Runecloth Bandages

- Rumsey Rum

- Melon Juice and equivalent (providing no buffs)

- Mutton Chop and equivalent (providing no buffs)

- Bloodthistle is allowed for Horde is IF horde guild allows the use of engineering bombs for the Alliance only

IF WANTING TO SCHEDULE A PREMADE, CONTACT MYSELF OR MATH ONLY

Were not really premading you, Were practicing. There is a difference.

Were not really premading you, Were practicing. There is a difference.

I'm just looking for games, it's a 10v10 however you want to look at it.. we aren't going to stream or anything of the sort, we're just looking for games to fine tune our guild.

yA HASS YA SILLY GOOSE.

can you not post in my threads? you scare me.

(refer to your sig for clarification)

Can't wait for you guys to make horde toons
<
(BTB might also attempt to make horde 19's in the near future) Opens up alot more doors to premades!

MGC Premade Rules:

- No more than 2 classes each

- No outside buffs if you aren't using current class (i.e no fort without using a priest)

- Runecloth Bandages

- Melon Juice and equivalent (providing no buffs)

- Mutton Chop and equivalent (providing no buffs)

- Bloodthistle is allowed for Horde is IF horde guild allows the use of engineering bombs for the Alliance only

IF WANTING TO SCHEDULE A PREMADE, CONTACT MYSELF OR MATH ONLY

But why is the rum gone?

Question, why Runecloth over Heavy Runecloth? I mean if you have one I don't see why you wouldn't have the other. I guess there's a healing difference, but I don't see it being that big of a deal. Typo?

Question, why Runecloth over Heavy Runecloth? I mean if you have one I don't see why you wouldn't have the other. I guess there's a healing difference, but I don't see it being that big of a deal. Typo?

he meant heavyrune cloth

Users who are viewing this thread