Metal Working Gloves and Goblin Mail legs

MindThrust = 20k to the right person

MetalWorking = 100 - 1k depending on person. Foremen's Gloves are a better alternative imo

Foremen's Legs = 100 - 1k depending on person, Foremen's Leggings are a better alternative imo (along with some other random greens and quest items).

That is 16 - 19.

Best Regard

- CIHC

mindtrust - 5/10k

metal working gloves - worthless/100g they arent BiS for anyone sadly, but are GFed

goblin mail leggings - priceless/priceless their BiS and maybe GFed? i guess their worth idk 20k+

mindtrust - 5/10k

metal working gloves - worthless/100g they arent BiS for anyone sadly, but are GFed

goblin mail leggings - priceless/priceless their BiS and maybe GFed? i guess their worth idk 20k+

Agreed, goblin mail are priceless, Altho tbh Id rather save up rl money and try to find a gf'ed pally with chassis of westfall and maybe a couple other gf'ed items. Goblin mail are the new BiS, but chassis of westfall are so much better its not even funny.

jw-ing does anybody still play resto druid? if so what is woodworking gloves worth? (asking in this thread cause it seems yall know what things are worth)

Agreed, goblin mail are priceless, Altho tbh Id rather save up rl money and try to find a gf'ed pally with chassis of westfall and maybe a couple other gf'ed items. Goblin mail are the new BiS, but chassis of westfall are so much better its not even funny.

ya buying a GFed twink is the best thing u can do,

most fully GFed twinks usually have more sentimental value to their owners though

jw-ing does anybody still play resto druid? if so what is woodworking gloves worth? (asking in this thread cause it seems yall know what things are worth)

wwg are worth a good amount they are BiS for ally resto druids and hpallys

i believe their GFed?

if they are just like goblin mail leggings thier priceless 20k+

if their not probably 1k at max

yup then their priceless

the best thing to do is hold on to them or use them, but make sure u use them on a twink you'll play a lot
<

well ima add them with my perfect cade'ts shield of blocking (for 10 twinks) and a talon of vultros, another gf-ed item, for a tcg tabard

as time goes on they just get more expensive and rarer

@notoriousthf - i believe BiS is 100% opinionated

the people that believe wwg are BiS will pay the huge amounts, while the people that think serpentis' gloves are better will stay with those

if you wait 1-2 months you will be able to sell those goblin legs for the same price as shadowfang.

Users who are viewing this thread