Merging all Battlegroups into One.

lol why would you want this? XD

Probably 99% impossible to combine all the datacenters because they're located far from each other.

It might be feasible that you could connect all the BGs at one particular datacenter however to interact with each other.

This has been shot down dozens of times, and it will not happen. Stop pushing for this, unless you're willing to pay the billions required to actually merge it and manage it.

iaccidentallytwink said:
This has been shot down dozens of times, and it will not happen. Stop pushing for this, unless you're willing to pay the billions required to actually merge it and manage it.

But it would still be cool. :p

iaccidentallytwink said:

b/c blizzard doesnt have the money

Its US forums so i cant post on the thread, but surely suggesting that all pre 80 battlegroups be merged would be more effective, since end game would get no positive effect from it. pre 80 and especially pre 60 i have had trouble with instance and BG queue times whilst leveling at off peak times. This would fix problems for the rest of the wow community and would appeal to blizz more.

"It's not technically possible *Buhu, gets something to dry my nose in*"

Is just cus it would fucking cost them time money and effort to do so, claiming it's not technically possible without giving the least of explanation means it's a lie. Simple.

I mean, pre Battlegroups, every realm was on their own. All of a sudden we have 7-8 battlegroups. W00ps! But we can't make them into one battlegroup? Hmm, strange it worked just fine before, but all of a sudden it don't! :O

Meh w/e. Like IAT said, no need to push it cos it won't happend. Blizzard not be listening to the little fellas.

My 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.

-Jaxel.

I've explained this so many times... I guess once more is fine.

All realms are listed under a specific Datacenter. For example, Ruin is located in Dallas. When they brought out the concept of battlegroups, they bound together realms from specific Datacenters together. They didn't make a battlegroup that was partially from Dallas realms and partially from Seattle ones. They made the Battlegroups from existing realms on a specific Datacenter.

Therefore the idea of combining ALL battlegroups is perhaps a dream, because in order to do that you have to be able to link the Datacenters together. That would create lag issues between Datacenters. HOWEVER, it probably is feasible that you could combine all the realms under one Datacenter into a large battlegroup... so on average that would be 4 battlegroups merging.

If there would be any idea that we should push, it would be to push all the battlegroups on a Datacenter into one largescale Battlegroups. This has benefits for 80 and twinks alike.

Users who are viewing this thread