Mega Lulz

10pou0w.jpg

Huge win. Thats going to be epic for PvE tanking.

Böne said:
I've never even heard of that enchant... am I that bad?? :'(

I had to WoWHead it too.

[ITEM]5421[/ITEM]

Oh and Thirk, I don't know anyone that would go with that rather than like Lifestealing on a Tank. I can't imagine it generating much extra Threat.

Rip said:
I had to WoWHead it too.

[ITEM]5421[/ITEM]

Oh and Thirk, I don't know anyone that would go with that rather than like Lifestealing on a Tank. I can't imagine it generating much extra Threat.

On big pulls (1 example I can think of is in Gnomer), that thing is going to be a fucking beast. If you pull more than 3 mobs it's going to do more DPS than mongoose. (I did the math a little while ago, don't remember for sure if it was 3.)

As Thirk said, its gonna be great for PVE tanking. Use this for easy non-mitigable (by most mobs) damage, and switch to lifestealing for tanking a boss.

If you manage to pull more than 5 mobs you're going to have a lot of fun (and lag). This is, of course, assuming your healers can keep you alive. For PvP, however, this enchant would be interesting for big incomings.

Thanks for the wowhead links helpful and idk if that'd be useful in solo fights but groups the dos it must throw out on melée I would expect to be pretty good

Swipe with Fiery Blaze will be the biggest source of 19 PvE DPS ever in trash pulls. With seperate chances to proc of each mob, in a 5 mob pull, that's 55% chance to proc at least once, doing 55 damage average from enchantment alone, and if it chain procs well then you can fuggedaboutit.

When considering 19 PvE I forgot about this, but now that I remember, this is going to be THE tanking enchantment for Druids. Those insane Gnomer pulls won't be so hard with this.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Swipe with Fiery Blaze will be the biggest source of 19 PvE DPS ever in trash pulls. With seperate chances to proc of each mob, in a 5 mob pull, that's 55% chance to proc at least once, doing 55 damage average from enchantment alone, and if it chain procs well then you can fuggedaboutit.

When considering 19 PvE I forgot about this, but now that I remember, this is going to be THE tanking enchantment for Druids. Those insane Gnomer pulls won't be so hard with this.

maybe you should put it on your wingblade then. :O

I.

went.

there.

XD XD

Böne said:
maybe you should put it on your wingblade then. :O

I.

went.

there.

XD XD

I'd need to test if it goes on vellum first.

Also,

From Swipe Exclusively;

4 Mobs -> Passes Mongoose

8 Mobs -> Passes Massacre

Basically if we can efficiently have 2 Druid Tanks with this pull huge parts of gnomer we can do a speed run of it in 3.2.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I'd need to test if it goes on vellum first.

Also,

From Swipe Exclusively;

4 Mobs -> Passes Mongoose

8 Mobs -> Passes Massacre

Basically if we can efficiently have 2 Druid Tanks with this pull huge parts of gnomer we can do a speed run of it in 3.2.

Whats the healing situation look like in gnomer? can a priest do it solo? and would a mage still be needed for cc with 2 tanks?

Grunge said:
Whats the healing situation look like in gnomer? can a priest do it solo? and would a mage still be needed for cc with 2 tanks?

I've yet to personally run it but from what I've gathered you'd need 2 Tanks for some bosses because of Stuns that drop aggro, and 2 healers on both Tanks. A Pally and Priest would be nice because they'd bring decent buffs to the raid, and for Tanks 1 Druid 1 Warrior or 2 Druids (with Fiery Blaze for timed running trash) would suffice. The DPS should be a hunter, because many of he bosses have AoE Cone attacks that hunters won't have to deal with. Rogues would do a bit more DPS but if your healers can handle the extra stress go ahead. The dream team would be:

1 Pally

1 Priest

1 Hunter

1 Warrior

1 Druid

3/5 bring raid buffs, druid would make for fast trash pulls, and you'll never wipe on trash with the Fiery Blaze threat addition, and Heals would be focused on the MT Warrior and OT Druid while MT is stunned. However, there are still many hard areas where wipes may happen, such as during the Lag Phases of one of the fights, where all casting time is increased by 54%, or during the bomblings and AoE Knockbacks that drop threat.

Man, i dont know why but theres something about lowbie instances being hard as hell that is so much cooler than it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread