med. armor kit vs. heavy on legs + 2 other gear q's

dunk-box

Legend
how much real difference does it make to have the +40 armor on legs vs. +16? just wondering if it's worth the time/effort...doesn't seem like too many people do it, so i'm guessin' it's not much.

two other gear questions:

1. i've seen some armories w/ +100 health to lucky fishing hat...s'up with that? thot head enchants went bye bye.

2. i've seen an alli hunter armory w/ screecher belt...is that from faction change? or is there a way for alli to get it?

thanks again.

You take a bit less damage, so it's worth it. Simple.

For the questions.

1. They have, it's just not fixed on armory yet. It doesn't add to your real HP, fortunately.

2. Yes and just faction change and get it the same way, then change back. Beware as I believe fp's that you got will be reset.

Not all FP reset, only some :)

people may argue that 16 or 40 leg armor makes little to really no difference at all, but isnt that the real joy of twinking is to make that little difference .. so go for it. as for your questions.

1. character planner sites like armory will not always be updated so refer to this website or wowwiki 19 twink section and follow the patch numbers to figure which enchants are allowed.

2. yes he did a faction change.

Users who are viewing this thread