Max level 1 twink crit?

Well with 3.2 coming I'm gonna finaly make a level 1 twink, since we can now get agm. And I've been wondering what is the max crit a level 1 twink can get? Ive seen level 10 twinks with 50% crit. So i was wondering if level one twinks could get up to around 80% crit? How sweet would that be with almost every hit a crit!

I think it is for the :LUL:Z.

You can't get the [ITEM]Lucky Fishing Hat[/ITEM] at level one; Fishing can't be obtained until level 5.

Elairan said:
Its been said before- Whats the point of a level one twink?

You play wow because you enjoy it correct? I would enjoy making a very low level twink so that is the point

@Agilitize

/bow

when i did my rogue theoldguard he would hit 50-60 5pt evis crits, but he was haste based.

Hmm, you know.. with 2 agm's, BoA and fishing available i might try to do a haste warrior, that counterweight is killer.

Agilitize said:
You play wow because you enjoy it correct? I would enjoy making a very low level twink so that is the point

But you can't play in Battle Grounds, so your just going to sit in crossroads dueling people? I'll bet you will be bored very fast.

Elairan said:
But you can't play in Battle Grounds, so your just going to sit in crossroads dueling people? I'll bet you will be bored very fast.

Not really. Low levels think twinks are the coolest thing since sliced bread, and if you keep winning you can get popular very quickly. i only played my level one for 2 weeks and from time to time i hear people talk about how they got interested in twinking because my level one kicked their ass when they started playing :D

Elairan said:

I'll be the one to judge if its fun or not :)

My max crit on Egosvaultx is a 173. It was on a level 20 mage also. I feel embarassed being so late to this thread, Level 1 twinks are my life.

and @Elairan, I have over 700 duels, only 50-60 which I've lost, and I'm still not bored.

Yeah - to a lot it seems a big waste (partially to me too) but if people enjoy it, and find it fun - then I'd say they are winning at this game!

As soon as 3.2 comes out I am so going to no-xp a bank alt and deck him out ^_^

Ego said:
My max crit on Egosvaultx is a 173. It was on a level 20 mage also. I feel embarassed being so late to this thread, Level 1 twinks are my life.

and @Elairan, I have over 700 duels, only 50-60 which I've lost, and I'm still not bored.

I'd prefer dueling people on real twinks, but it takes all types to run a world. Isn't this the 10-19 forum?

my level 1 rogue twink has around 40%, my level one hunter twink has around 50%, with Rallying Cry I can get around 80% i believe. Havent checked them in a couple patches

funnyman said:
my level 1 rogue twink has around 40%, my level one hunter twink has around 50%, with Rallying Cry I can get around 80% i believe. Havent checked them in a couple patches

Nice, I'm going to stack agi so maybe I can get 60%+?

crit stacking doesnt really work like most people think it would since the bulk of your damage comes from proc damage.

I suppose with +hit you could maybe rely more on melee but as a haste rogue with lifesteal on a slow 1hander i've never lost to an agi twink post dodge nerf.

Users who are viewing this thread