Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole

why 39 bring it to 24 and 2 shot ppl.

Haha awesome. Always wondered if anyone would ever finish getting one of these and had the patience (and luck and right server too I guess).

In the interest of awesomeness, someone must contact this person and get them to post some footage (or even just some figures) of what it can do.

It would be rude to tease us and not come through with it!

P.S. Looking at this and the 30-39 achievement thread, is the Chinese 30-39 locked xp bracket busy and running right now? That would make it about the only place atm that is truely active. Great stuff.

We definitely need more Chinese members up in here, if you can contact any or even mention here when you are in BG's that would be great! (I am guessing many already know about it, but the more the merrier). :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha awesome. Always wondered if anyone would ever finish getting one of these and had the patience (and luck and right server too I guess).

In the interest of awesomeness, someone must contact this person and get them to post some footage (or even just some figures) of what it can do.

It would be rude to tease us and not come through with it!

P.S. Looking at this and the 30-39 achievement thread, is the Chinese 30-39 locked xp bracket busy and running right now? That would make it about the only place atm that is truely active. Great stuff.

We definitely need more Chinese members up in here, if you can contact any or even mention here when you are in BG's that would be great! (I am guessing many already know about it, but the more the merrier). :p

hi , everyone. I am U39won the Karu Ark rod Chinese game player.Every Saturday I take part in the game, took 18months to finally succeeded!I 'm on top of the world.The equipment was a heap of blood. Agile is very low.The destruction of crit3200Sweep crit1200Laceration of crit1800Bear's injury is not ideal.The fishing rod and my son the same age.If you have any questions,Welcome to send letters and I exchange:5973982@qq.com
PS:My English is so bad so I use the translation software :)

hi , everyone. I am U39won the Karu Ark rod Chinese game player.Every Saturday I take part in the game, took 18months to finally succeeded!I 'm on top of the world.The equipment was a heap of blood. Agile is very low.The destruction of crit3200Sweep crit1200Laceration of crit1800Bear's injury is not ideal.The fishing rod and my son the same age.If you have any questions,Welcome to send letters and I exchange:5973982@qq.com

Thanks for the info, is it possible for a video of demonstration?

Also, welcome to TI :)

Hi there. Those are some nice numbers.

Hopefully you will get a chance to make a video so we can see what that thing can really do. Let us hope it does not go the same way that the Skyguard trinket went when someone eventually got it. :rolleyes:

Oh, and like Siwtz said, welcome to TI!

That's an awesome achievement. Congratulations mate.

Setting a new meaning for BiS haha

congrats! that is a achievement painfully and honestly earned!

this was talked about long time ago on TI during WOTLK, glad to see someone took the time to prove it could be done

Users who are viewing this thread