Massive Ban on the Alliance f2p chat

Hue

Legend
okay so here's what happened some random level 4 dude named shadowlurk managed to troll around long enough in the chat to get moderation privileges and the moment he got them he started a massive ban on everyone that was in the chat.

here;s a screenshot of the chat as he started banning people.

veq4cg.png

2hchua0.png

anyways I'll try to unban people as soon as he logs out since im guessing he was only able to ban people that were currently online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to learn the chat commands, so I can ban people. Not really... but I get mod and wouldn't know how to ban/unban people. A reason I would like to learn them is, I've seen mods give others people mod so 3-5 others had the options in chat. Think shft does this.
Don't know the terms to call it.. basically make several people you trust mods so when you log they have control over chat.

I agree with you on that, however i think it's my fault in a sense since i believe i was moderator while on my warlock and then the "troll" got mod after i switched to my mage.
*epic sigh followed by a massive punt scoring over 9000 with 9000overkill damage.

hopefully we will be able to regain control over the channel and make amends.

Need a build in option in the addon to give certain trusted people mod rights when they log in.

Need a build in option in the addon to give certain trusted people mod rights when they log in.

I was going to say something like this, since this isn't the 1st time this has happened. it seems someone needs to be given moderation privileges at all times that can be trusted. Whoever designed the addon needs to be able to give some type of control to a trusted member

I was going to say something like this, since this isn't the 1st time this has happened. it seems someone needs to be given moderation privileges at all times that can be trusted. Whoever designed the addon needs to be able to give some type of control to a trusted member
its asking me for a password what do I do?

He is clearly a blizzard employee protesting F2P.

(I dont understand how he thinks sitting there for hours on end, just waiting to get mod, so he can piss off 20~ people, and raise his electricity bill a bit from keeping his computer on that fucking long, is any fun.)

or allow certain "trusted" TI members a kill command or reset command so they can override clowns like this and stop em.....and i doubt its a blizzard employee... since its faction specific atm

or allow certain "trusted" TI members a kill command or reset command so they can override clowns like this and stop em.....and i doubt its a blizzard employee... since its faction specific atm
is it faction specific? only ALLY affected?

Look at forums, see 2 threads about Alliance getting banned from their channel on separate occasions.
Level Enh Shaman on Alliance side.
Log out, go to sleep, check TI and read new thread about Alliance getting banned.
The fuck?

We all mostly have each other added anyway, and we all for the most part know our character names, just add people manually for now, start group convos via the ingame chat and we are golden.

I was online when the ban occured, was going to say something about seeing a 300hp noob in a wsg, in channel, i have since reported him to a gm.

lmfao i sooo hope that this is the same shadowlurk from the 19 twinking days

LURKIN IN THE SHADOWS, KEYBOARD TURNIN ON MY 19 UNDEAD ROGUE

Well this is some bullshit. anyone know the password for the channel that the derp troll set?i guessed f2pnubs but i was wrong.
*sigh* i hope this is resolved soon. i agree with having several established, responsible players as mods at a time. try to prevent this chat trolling.
-_-

Users who are viewing this thread