Mass Exodus from Vindication (US) BG

Greetings, TwinkInfo-ites.

First, I'd like to applaud Drayner for creating this excellent site. I don't know about non-English websites, but this has got to be THE best twink site in the world. :D

I've been visiting for a while now, but I never felt compelled to post. I also check out the clusterf**k (aka Blizzard's WoW) forums from time to time, but I can't bring myself to post their either.

From this thread:

49 twinks - Ruin transfer destinations, it looks like 49s on Vindication are considering transferring to Ruin BG. This would be a great time to recruit the Horde players to <Twink Info> ;). I guess I should hop on that thread & mention it myself, but I was thinking a more "official" message from a <Twink Info> guild member would be better.

Since 3.2 launched, the only non-XP twink bracket I've been able to queue up & enter is 19. :mad:

So, I imagine tons of twinks from every bracket who have switched off XP are looking for an active Battlegroup.

I'd like to join the guild too, but first I've gotta convince my friends who are in guild with me now. I just can't leave my wingmen :p.

I hope this info helps build onto the guild.

Many thanks again for all the great content!

/cheer

/salute

/bye

/cast Vanish

Yup, come to Bleeding Hollow - Agressive Munchkins if you want too. We have lots of upcoming players and more experienced players. Most of us rolling up have excelled at other brackets and those of us who are twinking for the first time are all Glads on our mains =)

Hmmm.. i do know the queu's are long atm (over an hour on my battlegroup) BUT i have noted over the years that after a patch with new raid content and this one with a new pvp encounter does tend to reduce the amount of twinks that play. Lets hope the queu's improve over the next few weeks.

Or maybe an even better solution would be for blizzard to merge the battlegroups down to 2 or 3? i myself have 9 twinks in 3 different brackets, I am sure not wanting to spend those sort of dollars to transfer all 9, to get queu's to pop up quicker.

If the kids from lightnings blade leave im up a crick :(

havent been in a game since the night before 3.2 dropped, and 2v2s have been few and far between. i had higher hopes for vindication but here i come ruin!

p.s. i still have 5 twinks on vindication if you guys pull ur act together, im only xfering my shaman for the time being. pzpzpz

Users who are viewing this thread