Mark of the Hidden Satyr F2P

Shadoo

Legend
First of all YOU DON'T NEED TO GRIND MOBS I'm just stupid.

Now to the ways how to obtain Chaos Crystals, the not stupid ways.

• Legion quest upgrades (most of my epics came from there)
  • Legion Rares they have a one time chance to drop an item which again has a chance to upgrade to epic
  • Last and I really hope for you that you don't have to do that Legion Boe's. The murlocs in Aszuna are good for that, but you can go wherever you want.

In the afterthought just reroll if you don't get enoug upgrades from quests/rares it's really not worth it.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_110220_113947.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110220_113947.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 696
  • WoWScrnShot_110220_114043.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110220_114043.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 515
  • Too much.png
    Too much.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 357
And after all that, you still have 0 crystals? Or you just havent DE?
I made the enchant - it's in my bags :) I'm unlearning enchanting again for alchemy and wasting 1k gold again for legion enchant is even for me too stupid.

Edit: or do you mean like extra crystals? Because I don't think it's possible for f2p to get that much more unless someone finds a way to craft or buy epics.

Last edited:
I made the enchant - it's in my bags :) I'm unlearning enchanting again for alchemy and wasting 1k gold again for legion enchant is even for me too stupid.

Edit: or do you mean like extra crystals? Because I don't think it's possible for f2p to get that much more unless someone finds a way to craft or buy epics.

Can you write down your plan about how to go with all professions? It would help newbies like me greatly :)

Can you write down your plan about how to go with all professions? It would help newbies like me greatly :)
https://xpoff.com/threads/shadowlands-f2p-baseline-guide.94609/
Their professions rotation is mostly the best way.
But go WoD mining/engineering first to get your Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife it really helps and saves some space in your bags.
Get all your enchants and make some extra on scrolls. Don't do the legion enchant quests until you have enoug Chaos Crystals to make the mark of the hidden satry enchant - if you unlearn legion enchant early without getting the recipe you still have to pay 1k gold to get back on the quest!

After that you want to get your gems. I went mining/herbalism first, got all my herbs for northend alchemy and unlearnd herbalism first to juwe for prospecting the ore and then to alchemy make sure you have enoug mats for full skill and for a few days of transmuting epic gems. After that you can keep farming ores and just learn/unlearn mining for juwe until you have enough epic gems to make everything you need. Don't full skill juwe until then!

And after that you get all your other engineering stuff. Don't do multiple expect professions at once just go one by one just in case you have to unlearn in the middle for whatever reason.

I think thats it. Just have fun and don't trust wowhead on anything without reading the comments!

Users who are viewing this thread