Making forum signature graphics...

vinod

OG
(CURRENTLY ON HOLD - I stopped playing WoW when and if I return I will resume making sigs. Until then, I hope you enjoy the work done.)

I like making graphics, and forum sigs are one of my specialties. If you would like for me to make you a sig here is how:

1) I need the image of your choice - just upload it to the likes of imageshack.us - and link to it here. Ideally, the image should be large, and have a clear view of your character (or anything you like - it could even be a murloc or the Horde insignia). I really cant use images of characters that are super small, or have a lot of text or spell effects over top the character. You can use the armory, model viewer, or a screenshot from in the game. Emotes are great, feel free to have a image of your character emoting!

2) I need to know what you want done with the image - text, any effects, themes, or if you just want me to be creative and create something cool. Got a favorite saying - include it!

3) Please just 1 sig request per account every 4 months or so.

4) You get what you ask for. If you do not give me a creative direction, don't be disappointed if you do not get -exactly- what you want. If you need help coming up with an idea for your sig, look at some of the examples below and use the examples for ideas!

5) Feel free to use these graphics anywhere, and on other sites. All I ask if that you don't claim you made them, and respect my hard work :) . Most of all, please don't waste my time by having me work hard on making a sig only to have you not use it.

Remember, what you give me to work with helps define what you get.

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT A SIG! PLEASE JUST POST HERE SO I CAN TRACK THE WORK DONE!

Cost? Nothing, I'm just bored and sitting around. I do ask that only active members with at least 20 posts ask for a sig. Also, be nice and thank me, or give me rep in exchange :)

SAMPLES OF WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE:

frostaholicfinal.jpg
<- my favorite, this person gave me a great graphic and great info on what they wanted

mrdachievementwhore.jpg
<- not all have to feature a character or image

sometwink.jpg

cruley.jpg

plutfinal.jpg

umpwarriortwink.jpg

izshammie.jpg

johnallie.jpg
<- I love this one, this is my second favorite

ranbelft.jpg

evade.jpg

chersigfinal.jpg

logooneforpizza.jpg
<- want your guild insignia for something?

mymaintwink.jpg

My signature.

but can you render it and make it have have a clear background?

Kind of like the right side of your signature.

thanks.

url]

Ump, Id love to help...however the current material is not quiet high enough quality for what I was thinking of. How about a complete screenshot, or an armory link for me to work with?

Curley, working on you while I wait for Ump :)

Im glad to see the sigs getting used....

I want to do more! Feel free to post a sig request: I'm bored!

Also, if you can't thank me - please give me reputation?

THIS IS A PREVIEW THIS IS NOT THE CURRENT FINISHED WORK - THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. DO NOT USE THIS AS A SIGNATURE

previewqbd.jpg

Final work. Feel free to use. I'm still bored, and happy to take requests.

frostaholicfinal.jpg

PLUT0NIUM, working on it. Still taking requests, doing them in order received.

possible stupid question inc... where can i get a picture like the one CIHC posted

Users who are viewing this thread