Making 10s

Kamandi888

Royal Member
Made some 10s this weekend with two equipment sets.

Feral druids with a crit/agil set and a haste/resil set.

Hunter same. Went Herbalism/Skinning on Hunter.

As for HUnter race, Goblin for sure. Since you don't get disengage, Rocket jump is next best.

Never got the Wintergrasp Alliance/Horde trinkets. Working on those now but HKs are so sloooooooooooooooooooow

Feral druid process.

I start as Alliance for Horde toons as the One Ring is 400g on my alliance server and 7k to 11k on Horde...

Then get the blue boots in Darkshore and max mining/skinning.

Then go Horde to get the Ghostlands ring.

Opposite for a toon which will ultimately be alliance.

Seems easier to get to 150 skinning solo as alliance. Starting zone, Westfall, Redridge and then end ep with the wolves/bears in Duskwood.

Making a balance druid tonight.

Balance druid -- meh. Shadow Priest instead. OMG the deeps.

BUT I now roll with three eqpt sets on my droods. Pure agi/crit. Resilience/Haste, and a Heal set.

Balance druid -- meh. Shadow Priest instead. OMG the deeps.

BUT I now roll with three eqpt sets on my droods. Pure agi/crit. Resilience/Haste, and a Heal set.
I honestly don't understand why there are so many Disc priests at lvl 10 atm. Back in retail Cata, Shadow was everything. And it is insanely OP. The burst AND sustain is unimaginable.

I honestly don't understand why there are so many Disc priests at lvl 10 atm. Back in retail Cata, Shadow was everything. And it is insanely OP. The burst AND sustain is unimaginable.
Disc has higher sustained, reliable damage and more sustained healing. You'll see a lot more disc priests soloing the enemy team than you will spriests

Haste stacking meele shaman any good? Got a 10 shaman with some GFd items. Wonder if its worth gearing it. Lmk :D

Haste stacking meele shaman any good? Got a 10 shaman with some GFd items. Wonder if its worth gearing it. Lmk :D
i did a bit of testing on my sham today. Haste 2h sham build feels pretty good. Ele is awful as chain lightning is out-ranged by nearly every other class, Enh seems quite reliant on two one-handers (lava lash uses ur off-hand wep) but resto is a decisively tanky spec with earth shield.

I'm personally leaning toward Resto in Stam/agi gear with sp wep/2hander swapouts. Big health, mitigated damage, perma shield, quick heals and quick whacks in melee

i did a bit of testing on my sham today. Haste 2h sham build feels pretty good. Ele is awful as chain lightning is out-ranged by nearly every other class, Enh seems quite reliant on two one-handers (lava lash uses ur off-hand wep) but resto is a decisively tanky spec with earth shield.

I'm personally leaning toward Resto in Stam/agi gear with sp wep/2hander swapouts. Big health, mitigated damage, perma shield, quick heals and quick whacks in melee
So resto with agi gear and haste enchant, lets go?

Users who are viewing this thread