Maelstrom verses Angry Cows who wield Shadowfangs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT24_Lz0bls[/ame]

These songs should be working, though they're not exactly what I intended to use for this video.

uhm, ruin warriors are like bad.. like REAL bad.

i mean come on, LETZ ZTOMP THEN BAZH FOR FUN

and lets not forget them awesome bandages that didn't even get a tick off and no it wasn't because ur timed wanding right it was because they fucked up

ur pillarhumping/chasing suks... dude entire u suk

sacke said:
uhm, ruin warriors are like bad.. like REAL bad.

i mean come on, LETZ ZTOMP THEN BAZH FOR FUN

and lets not forget them awesome bandages that didn't even get a tick off and no it wasn't because ur timed wanding right it was because they fucked up

ur pillarhumping/chasing suks... dude entire u suk

Me being better than you really irks you eh *pat*.

Maelstromz said:
Me being better than you really irks you eh *pat*.

oh yeah especially since you know my skill lvl, or even who I am

you just couldn't respond to my last post so you had to change subject

I think it was the third fight when you got 2 full heals off when he was on you. I dont think it was his day lol.

I hope those wars were just missclicking because all of their timing was terrible (agm with a priest 1 yard away from you in open space :confused:)

sacke said:
oh yeah especially since you know my skill lvl, or even who I am

you just couldn't respond to my last post so you had to change subject

Theres nothing to respond to really, you're just a bitter kid whose watching all of my videos and attempting to point out every flaw. Even if I was to go play in EU and beat nearly every "pro" 19, you'd still manage to find something to attempt to criticize and/or troll me with. As such this is why I don't bother addressing your comments correctly.

Maelstromz said:
Theres nothing to respond to really, you're just a bitter kid whose watching all of my videos and attempting to point out every flaw. Even if I was to go play in EU and beat nearly every "pro" 19, you'd still manage to find something to attempt to criticize and/or troll me with. As such this is why I don't bother addressing your comments correctly.

well yeah just because you beat some people called pro doesn't make you the best player ingame, you always gotta work on something.. this is something I get you dont understand since HALLOIBEATOMGMOMWITHREDMS makes u best ingame and completely flawless in ur world

sacke said:
well yeah just because you beat some people called pro doesn't make you the best player ingame, you always gotta work on something.. this is something I get you dont understand since HALLOIBEATOMGMOMWITHREDMS makes u best ingame and completely flawless in ur world

Calm down, did I say I was flawless...no. However I still challenge any 19 priest to play on an equal level to myself or better. However the "fact" remains that me playing on a broken down laptop, in my bed, with no mouse...is the best 19s can muster. If you believe you know of a better priest, convince him to make a video so I can point out the 146 inaccuracies he makes, and the 16 reasons as to why he's worse(unless of course he's better, in which case i'd gladly admit so). However 19s are terrible, and therefore I am the greatest :D

Nzxer said:
pym?

faking?

i dont believe it.

must be KP playing your toon.

-muskie

I'll typically fake when i'm in danger of dying or needing to herb(otherwise I just heal at bashable points(where I can eat the bash safely)), don't tell anyone..it's a secret.

Maelstromz said:
I'll typically fake when i'm in danger of dying or needing to herb(otherwise I just heal at bashable points(where I can eat the bash safely)), don't tell anyone..it's a secret.

shit ur so smart here receive medal

Maelstromz said:
So im in contention for not only the best played 19

How?

Users who are viewing this thread