lvl one twink rogue max dodge

well the title spells it all jw how much dodge i can get on my rogue :D oh and is getting 15 aglity on wep worth it over fiery or Life stealing??

Get all different wep enchants you feel it's worth to have. 15 agi is nice against rogues at least and possible feral druids.

I think ~50% is max

Weapon procs are based on PPM (Procs per min.) For example, a particular enchant may have a 1 proc per min. 3.5 weapon speed x 1 proc / 60 seconds = 5.83% chance to proc on every hit, including instant attacks. Slower weapons cause a higher chance to proc on instant attacks.

oh boy...a slow weapon -> higher chance to trigger a proc with every hit. as sinister strikes are additional hits, that are limitated by energy you will generate more procs with a slow weapon.

deeper:

a slow weapon does less hits per minute, so the % chance to generate a proc must be higher to maintain the PPM rate of the specific enchant.

as you will have the same amount of sinister strikes with both weapons, the slower one will generate more procs in the same amount of time.

basic PPM may be 1, a slow weapon will generate 1,3PPM while a fast one only generates 1,1PPM...(no real values)

Users who are viewing this thread