2nd Pestilential Ring
Endwyn's Toothy Visage
Reduce Stun Duration meta
Get LW
Scabripper Necklace
Reforge this way: Mastery -> Parry -> Dodge
+200 Stam enchant on cloak

4/10

If you get killed easily due to low resil you might consider swapping some of the low iLvL items out for resil gear.

Buckle - Can't Buckle
Fallen Crusader on Wep - Good point
2nd Pestilential Ring - Didn't see the non-UNique Equipped - thanks!
Endwyn's Toothy Visage - Naah, I'll take what I got...I passed on the Expertise/Hit intentionally
Reduce Stun Duration meta - over the 2% and stam?
Get LW - Gotta do that
Scabripper Necklace - again - Expertise/Hit avoided intentionally
+200 Stam enchant on cloak - hmm...yep

Thanks for the input, I disagree with some - but there is some good advice - thanks!

Buckle - Can't Buckle
Fallen Crusader on Wep - Good point
2nd Pestilential Ring - Didn't see the non-UNique Equipped - thanks!
Endwyn's Toothy Visage - Naah, I'll take what I got...I passed on the Expertise/Hit intentionally
Reduce Stun Duration meta - over the 2% and stam?
Get LW - Gotta do that
Scabripper Necklace - again - Expertise/Hit avoided intentionally
+200 Stam enchant on cloak - hmm...yep

Thanks for the input, I disagree with some - but there is some good advice - thanks!

You can use the living steel buckle on it
You need that helmet because it gives more stam. FC needs stam. David's doesn't give proper secondary stats either.
Recude stun duration also gives the same amount of stam. You want reduced so you can get out of CC quicker.
Scabripper, same story, give more stam, and you want stam. Secondary stats on other necklace aren't good either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd disagree on fallen crusader. As a FC you're likely to be tunneled, so being able to death strike or use your cooldowns is a better idea than a 3% heal. I'd suggest Swordshattering or Spellshattering (disarm/silence reduction respectively), or perhaps even dual-wielding for swordbreaking and spellbreaking if you're facing a team with lots of disarms and silences.

As for the helm, you're missing the fact that it is of a higher ilevel which means more stamina, ahd it has a 270 stamina socket bonus. You're a tank, not a DPS. The neck isn't as much of a gain, but it's still more stamina, which is a stat you can't get enough of (thanks to not using much resilience).

Shoulder enchant should ideally be stamina + resilience for reasons already mentioned, in addition to glove enchant being mastery or haste.

Powerful Primal Diamond - Item - World of Warcraft is the meta they're referring to. It's leaps and bounds ahead of 2% armor in PvP.

You might also consider reforging for a mastery>haste scenario. Parry isn't as good as dodge for a start (you'll have a rune, and a lot of str from gear), and neither stat does any good against casters, whilst haste does. This actually makes the haste/mastery gloves BiS too, although they already were from a stamina point of view.

Final note, your BiS professions are likely Leatherworking and Blacksmithing. Your JWC gets you 160 resilience (that you're not even using), whilst BS gives 320 + 50 = 370 resilience, and LW gives a tremendous amount of increased stamina. As both are great stats for FCs, you'll probably want them
[MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION], the cataclysm belt buckle won't work as it's ilevel 417. If it was 416 it'd be fine, but it's not.

Splosion;657776 [MENTION=16713 said:
Whatgoesup[/MENTION], the cataclysm belt buckle won't work as it's ilevel 417. If it was 416 it'd be fine, but it's not.

I meant Living Steel, that you can use that on it :)

Dmg is important, being able to self heal > total Stam healthpool. My extra 10-20k health isn't worth losing 4k-5k HPS. I'll go back and check on how much healing is dependent upon Str and dmg output of your Death Strike. I think there is definately 40-50k health in your suggestions, but I still want to be able to kill something and hold my own. Blood Shield and self healing are just as important as my health pool.

Dmg is important, being able to self heal > total Stam healthpool. My extra 10-20k health isn't worth losing 4k-5k HPS. I'll go back and check on how much healing is dependent upon Str and dmg output of your Death Strike. I think there is definately 40-50k health in your suggestions, but I still want to be able to kill something and hold my own. Blood Shield and self healing are just as important as my health pool.

I almost forgot about replying to this XD

So yeah, str has no effect on your selfhealing. There are three stats that do; Health (Stamina), Mastery and Haste. Haste provides more Death Strikes per minute (so more direct HPS), but Mastery provides blood shield which is extremely good against melee. Overall, stamina provides the biggest gain, as it increases the amount healed by death strike and the amount of blood shield gained too. In PvP, you literally want as much as you can (which means stam and resi enchants and gems everywhere), and reforge for either of the other two stats.

With regard to expertise, since melee has extremely high avoidance in twink brackets nowadays, you'll actually want far above the caps to deal decent damage to them. Whilst death strike and rune strike cannot be parried, heart strike can be, and rogues have high dodge. overcapping the stat isn't a bad thing, not at all.

You'll kill things, that's for sure. even with defensively oriented gear, blood hits hard (especially with DRW up), and you have necrotic strike. You'll likely win against anything that isn't a hybrid/healer, and will likely burst them down too, if you do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread