lvl 80 ptr skirmish (char copy works now)

madhombre

Legend
hey, is anyone interested in a few 2v2 skirmishes? char copys work now so you can transfer your character ingame (the battlenet page doesnt work anymore)

EU and US server are connected so just add forevermirin#2783 (on the ptr) and we can start a few games!

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's currently on the PTR? I got access to beta but wouldn't mind knowing if there's anything different at PTR.

So what's currently on the PTR? I got access to beta but wouldn't mind knowing if there's anything different at PTR.

It's like the beta, just a build behind but includes a lot of the intro content that would be the 6.0 pre expansion patch.

So does the event work there?

Badlands was full of rares on beta, but didn't have drops implemented yet. And the scaling is included there right? Would be interested in testing PvE with enough people.

So does the event work there?

Badlands was full of rares on beta, but didn't have drops implemented yet. And the scaling is included there right? Would be interested in testing PvE with enough people.

The majority of the system content should be in there, like the new bag system or void storage/bank. All the scaling should be aswell. The things that wouldn't be enabled would be Draenor zones, leveling past 600(or 615) professions. Getting item drops from WoD, I would aswell like to try the pve content :p

Users who are viewing this thread