Lvl 5 Rogue twink

I've seen people try it, and might not not be technically impossible. But it's certainly highly improbable. To not have to rare fish escape typically requires 225 skill, what that means is if you have 160 skill (75 lure, 75 base, 5 pole, 5 thread) you'll be 65 points short, that means almost every time it will get away (not sure the exact odds). I'm not sure how much longer it might take, but it could easily become 18 or even more weeks on average rather than 6.

I have not heard of anyone successfully catching it at 160 skill, some looking up for how the odds work might add more illumination. This is essentially how I had it explained to me.

No, fishing hat and boots can't really be obtained without level 10 for 150 skill in fishing.

i have a level 5 with 75 fishing skill, with the +5 line on the level 5 pole that I think also gives +5. The +50 attachment, and the +10 consumable, and I was able to catch 1 tasty fishing every other pool. So theoretically if you can catch tasty fish does that not mean you can catch rare fish?

i have a level 5 with 75 fishing skill, with the +5 line on the level 5 pole that I think also gives +5. The +50 attachment, and the +10 consumable, and I was able to catch 1 tasty fishing every other pool. So theoretically if you can catch tasty fish does that not mean you can catch rare fish?
I remember catching keefer in wotlk on a lvl 5 like this.
Dont know if the system had changed in wotlk tho. But if you are able to get tasty, I believe that you can get the rares aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread