Lvl 10 monk (infinite ooze)

Paah

I am brand new to this but it sounded like fun so I made a monk. I can run around and with help from guides am almost unkillable! I want to get the infinite ooze trinket but I can’t queue into the dungeon. Do I have to run there or how do I get into it?

I am brand new to this but it sounded like fun so I made a monk. I can run around and with help from guides am almost unkillable! I want to get the infinite ooze trinket but I can’t queue into the dungeon. Do I have to run there or how do I get into it?
Did you go to SL timeline? I was able to do it on 10s on a few toons.

We've come up with 2 working hypotheses as to why PF suddenly is locked from RDF.

1. Blizz is aware of how OP ooze Trinket is and fixing the boss drop/instance

2. Revamping the instance to be Mythic-ready for DF endgame

Regardless, you'll need to run there physically to enter and farm the Ooze, for the time being.

Good luck!

If you have the Shadowlands Scouting Map heirloom toy, you can complete the shadowlands campaign up until you go to Bastion, then just reach a flight path and use the map to discover Maldraxxus.

You can fly to the instance and enter physically, I soloed the instance on my level 10 BM and got the trinket first try just last night 4/23/23.

If you have the Shadowlands Scouting Map heirloom toy, you can complete the shadowlands campaign up until you go to Bastion, then just reach a flight path and use the map to discover Maldraxxus.

You can fly to the instance and enter physically, I soloed the instance on my level 10 BM and got the trinket first try just last night 4/23/23.
Seriously!!! Well once I get my pvp set updated for 10.1 I will go do this! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread