Lvl 1 Huntard

Sorry for the animal skin but its cuz Chardev dosn't have Squealers belt :p

Why would you get 7 stam on boots? I'd choose 5 hit an 7 agi over that with eaz. But 5 hit is prolly best. Get both though;). Looks nice other than that. WIth that weapon speed you will burn 200 Feathered Arrows in less than 200 seconds:p

EDIT: I'll find a better meele weapon for you. just a moment. Smooth Walking Staff if you're ever getting 25 agi. Unless you feel like not binding the weapon. Other than that I can't find a better weapon for you besides Brave's Axe which is a horde weapon.

feathered weapons might still be there when cata comes out, and if they are still there there wont be any more numbers of ammo problemes. ther are so much things i want to get before cata comes out.

ArthurianKnight said:
feathered weapons might still be there when cata comes out, and if they are still there there wont be any more numbers of ammo problemes. ther are so much things i want to get before cata comes out.

Abit off topic, but that was just my thought when I was goin to make a 10 hunter. But when does it come out? I've heard something about Febuary... dunno for sure though :)

just a question, isn't animal skin belt needing you to be level 4 to actually get the quest ?

if yes then it cannot be gotten even for horde people !

If you get your skinning to 150 your crit jumps to 20%.

ArthurianKnight said:

Abit off topic, but that was just my thought when I was goin to make a 10 hunter. But when does it come out? I've heard something about Febuary... dunno for sure though :)

m0l1n said:

If your launcher doesn't say anything about the date, then no one who tells you when it's being released speak the truth. I think WotLK was announced in 2007 or early 2008. It took at least 10 months after they announced it to it's release. My guess is fall next year.

yeah same, i am thinking november or december next year just like wrath and TBC launched.

after all CATA is pretty much WoW2

so it needs lots of testing which isn't even hapenning.

Pardon me for asking a stupid question, but seeing it made me raise an eyebrow: He has the scope on his cadet bow. Is it possible? I havent really gotten a straight answer on that. And if it IS possible, is it only posible on the cadet bow, or is it also possible on the sunstrider bow and the BoA bow?

Also, @ OP, if you can get BoA's, get the shoulders, and 2h axe and the bow.

If not, you're pretty square on your items. Im twinking a hunter as well, and i have pretty much the same thing. Only thing different is i have the BoA shoulders and squealers belt, and the sunstrider bow (as a placeholder until i get the BoA bow).

BoA items are lvl 1 items, you cannot apply sharpening stones etc with a lvl requirement to them. You can add it to the Cadet's Bow, but requires lvl 5 to get the stats from it.

ANd Linkani can't get BoAs. He has a lvl 45 or something hunter as a main. Told him to level it to at least 55 so he could make a DK on dunemaul to fund his twinks over here, but hes laaaaaayzzzze.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, So scope = cadet only. But if you CAN get boas, Ancient Bone Bow is better than Cadet's Bow with the scope.

i like how the even the boa can get any scope you want, but stats wont work unless you have the required level. that was pro on their part.

hmmmm... is it me or is a level 1 without BoA kind of not really good for raids ?

guess i'm just wondering how far can a no-BoA level twink can get !

ArthurianKnight said:
i like how the even the boa can get any scope you want, but stats wont work unless you have the required level. that was pro on their part.

hmmmm... is it me or is a level 1 without BoA kind of not really good for raids ?

guess i'm just wondering how far can a no-BoA level twink can get !

well, on LoT's raid to taskmaster fizzule or w/e his name is, i was top dps by a fair bit, without BoA's and there were a few there with BoA's

good gear doesn't make a character, you need a player aswell

Users who are viewing this thread