Love the idea of a Level 10 twink...need help

Obels

OG
Being virtually done with my 49 Twink, I have toyed with the idea of trying to finish a lower level toon before I start Law School in the fall.

I must say, I've never been too crazy about Twinking in the 19s bracket for a variety of reasons. But then I stumbled across some info about making level 10 twinks for crazy buffs to things like hit chance/crit/haste/dodge etc. I fell in love with this idea and plan on rolling a char tonight and rushing him to STV to begin double trinket camping.

The thing is...I don't know what classes a level 10 twink is a viable option for other than Hunters and Rogues and perhaps warriors. Could someone who is experienced with this break down each class that level 10 twinking is viable for and what benefits that twinking at this level would bring them? Or even offer suggestions of classes that COULD be viable but few/no one have/has tried?

Any links to resources for level 10 twinks would also be appreciated, I have read a few posts/blog entries on this site, but I'll gladly re-read anything linked here. :)

Also, if I am level 10, how high will I need to buff my hit chance to do reasonably well against level 19s? 0_0

Thanks in advance, this place is the best WoW community I have been a part of by FAR. It really is something special.

As far as i know, level 10 haste hunters work the best. I think rogues are still do-able, but they're not their former 100% dodge-chance selves.

Also, you'll need BoA's to make it work really well, namely the haste trinkets, maybe the rogue shoulders and chest to get hit points without gimping dps and the BoA gun. (hits slowest, better ammo) add haste to gloves and a iron counterweight on a 2h mace.

Id also advise doing this after the exp limiters get turned on because you cant get a pet and the best 2-hand staff wighout dinging 11.

As a level ten twink (more like a know-it-all), i would highly recommend making a hunter... Great DPS, pretty good haste rating at that level, with 225 skinning and bombs it makes it even better ^^. If you wanna level a rogue, I would advise getting a dress with +150 hp on it, due to the fact that +100 hp isnt coming back until next patch(?). You'll be better off making the level ten twinks horde, since 3.2 turns off EXP and you will be able to get better belts, gloves, and (hunters) will be able to get their pet and still be able to do the wingblade quest chain ^^.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread