LootLog - WoW addon to track dungeon loots and upgrades

lofi

Legend
LootLog
Current version: 1.4.8

LootLog is a World of Warcraft (retail) addon that tracks dungeon loots and shares statistics as you loot items.
Screenshot 2023-09-30 092021.png

List your most recent drops: /ll list
Screenshot 2023-09-29 160603.png

See statistics about your loots: /ll stats zone
Screenshot 2023-09-29 160749.png

View breakdown of variations for single item: /ll stats 123
Screenshot 2023-09-29 155359.png

See section on Slash Commands for all supported options.

Installation
1. Download the attached LootLog.zip file
2. Open the zip file and extract the LootLog folder to your AddOns directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns)
3. Make sure addon is enabled in game

Attachments

• LootLog.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Slash Commands
Code:
/lootlog list [zone|expac|boss|spec] [#]
/lootlog stats [zone|expac|boss|spec] [#]
/lootlog reset [zone|expac|boss|spec] #

Examples:
/ll list
/lootlog list zone 1-100
/lootlog stats expac
/lootlog reset 42

Saved Variables
You can also view the complete list of drops in the LootLog saved variables file. To do this search for "LootLog" in your WTF folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\WTF\Account\<AccountName>\SavedVaribles\LootLog.lua). Open LootLog.lua in a text editor. Note that you must logout or exit game for the file to get updated. Here is an example of what the entries look like:

Code:
    {
        ["rarity"] = "Epic",
        ["link"] = "|cffa335ee|Hitem:109778::::::::20:254::1:4:6710:4746:6652:8810:1:28:2216:::::|h[Signet of the Glorious Protector]|h|r",
        ["tert"] = "None",
        ["timestamp"] = 1684595408,
        ["name"] = "Signet of the Glorious Protector",
        ["expac"] = "WoD",
        ["zone"] = "Iron Docks",
        ["sockets"] = 1,
        ["droppedBy"] = "Fleshrender Nok'gar",
        ["slot"] = "INVTYPE_FINGER",
    }, -- [310]
]

Last edited:
Is there any way to have loot log notify when a specific item (possibly using itemlinks) is picked up? Similar to how the addon Rarity does with pets and what not.

New version 1.4.2

Changes:
  • Removed the log about last upgrades (if you care you can see it in the list)
  • Fixed some off-by-one errors (e.g. list wouldn't show your most recent loot)
  • Added new zone IDs to expac lookup (filter by expansion should work in more zones)
  • Updated for latest WoW interface (no longer says addon is out-of-date)
Data format is backwards compatible (won't lose any of your history by updating)

Complete code changes: https://github.com/levinson/LootLog/compare/1.4.1...1.4.2

Download LootLog.zip from the main post for latest version.

Last edited:
Somehow I cannot get this to work for me. The commands does nothing at all
What am I doing wrong?

I'll try that are next log in

Nope still nothing. do you know if there is any issues with clashing with other add-ons?

Nope still nothing. do you know if there is any issues with clashing with other add-ons?
Not that I know of. Does it show up in the list as enabled? If not it wasn't installed correctly. If you see it in the list the only other thing I can think of is that it only outputs to the default 'General' chat frame and you have may have customized your chat windows.

It does list as installed correctly. I have ELVui installed with chat functions enabled. That might be it?

It does list as installed correctly. I have ELVui installed with chat functions enabled. That might be it?
That must be it -- I'll test it out when I get some time and add ability to output to different chats. Keep it enabled as it's still tracking loots in background.

Sounds awesome. Lets get it to work with the ELV aswell :) Thank you.

New version 1.4.5

Changes:
  • Log output to default channel (i.e. say/party/instance)
  • Combined log outputs on loot into single message
  • Moved functions/variables out of global scope
  • Added missing libs when running addon standalone
Complete code changes: https://github.com/levinson/LootLog/compare/1.4.2..1.4.5

Download LootLog.zip from the main post for latest version.

Last edited:
Going to test it out later today, when I get home from work. Hopefully I can see some data/output on ELVui :) *Fingers Crossed*

Something works now, but I havent been to any dungs since updating. Will keep you posted.
1695997130896.png

Users who are viewing this thread