LootLog - WoW addon to track dungeon loots and upgrades

Testing this: Seems like it doesnt log drops from expac, when not in that timeline. IE. I am in the current timeline running WoD dungs solo and I get no lootlog listed. Is it necessary to be in a group for this add-on to track drops?

Testing this: Seems like it doesnt log drops from expac, when not in that timeline. IE. I am in the current timeline running WoD dungs solo and I get no lootlog listed. Is it necessary to be in a group for this add-on to track drops?
Hmm, it's working fine for me solo in current timeline .. do you see anything with "/ll list" .. or does it log message on loot?

Last edited:
1696053641325.png

This is what I get. Been running 10-12 dungs in a row now.
Doesnt seem to get any output for me

I'm not sure what it could be. Can you try updating to latest version or disabling other addons? Let me know if you figure it out.

I'm not sure what it could be. Can you try updating to latest version or disabling other addons? Let me know if you figure it out.
Ofc. I'll play around with it and see what I can figure out.

Still testing. Turning various add-ons doesnt do anything.
Yet this strange thing happened this morning.
On one boss, I get the lootlog message and on the next one I didnt.
Nothing changed between these 2 bosses. After this it went back to no output at all,

1696655252864.png

1696655271478.png

Last edited:
Still testing. Turning various add-ons doesnt do anything.
Yet this strange thing happened this morning.
One one boss, i get the lootlog message and on the next one I didnt.
Nothing changed between these 2 bosses. After this it went back to no output at all,
It must be a conflict with another addon. Can you show me which other addons you have enabled? Also, can you try the latest 1.4.8 version if you are not already?

Users who are viewing this thread