looking to join twink guild

heys guys just to start off ive been away from wow for a few months now, but with cata coming up i feel as though i should start getting back into the swing of things, i plan on makeing 2 new 49 twinks through the recrute a friend system to level them extreamly fast when i get bored with leveling up a character to 80. my question, is are there any 49 twink guilds out there on ruin that would be willing to take me in? i wont be needing any help getting gear and i know most if not all the BIS stuff for most classes. i plan on making an arms warrior and a holy paladin...just keep in mind i dont plan on trying to be on anyones "A" team, but i would like to play a few games in the bracket i enjoyed the most in while playing wow before...thanks

check ruin forums. im sure there are guilds that would be happy to take anyone, and others that are a bit more...shall we say, selective. anyways, regarding cata; things will slow down if not stop for an extended period of time just like after every xpac while people try to lvl asap, be it from 80-85 or even 1-85 with a new toon. and even after the leveling people are still going to want to try out the new pvp/pve or just explore more once the grind is done. so if you're planning on getting fully geared and then pvp after cata, just keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread