US Looking for Serious 70s, 3-5 man raid content

Blackberryy

TBC Classic
As stated, i'd like to get a core group down to 3-5 players and maybe even 2 or 3 of the groups so that we can all challenge ourselves, and maybe even allow for competition. How many players we get will determine how many core teams we start with. No, we will not do T4 or single boss T5 content. We may dabble in TK or SSC to see how the groups or players handle in an actual raid environment at 70. we most likely will not start hopeing to 3 man SWP or BT, instead, we will start with maybe 10-15 players and continue to wind down until out goals are reached.

Alliance-BleedingHollow TheMango#11450
  1. Players with BIS 70s, (GF would be nice, but not required).
  2. Voice chat (Discord) and a willingness to post and stay updated with posts in the channel.
  3. Recount Addon, in order for us to spend the week or few days before preparing our healing, and DPS for the encounters.
  4. A desire to stick to this content for the duration, and hopefully after (Although obviously Life>WOW).
Not eveyone that starts in this group will make it. we will set DPS requirements and Healing requirements as this starts underway. This can also be a good starting point for players interested in 70(Whom will not be ready for this high end content, but would be willing to help them get there or on the right track). I did not intend to make a guild of this, but if you need a realm to make a 70 on or to transfer too, i already have a semi established guild on Bleeding Hollow. I am more than willing to help someone level into doing T4 into T5 and eventually into T6 content when geared approprietly.

Last edited:
Players with BIS 70s, (GF would be nice, but not required).

This is the problem.

From recent browsing, the bracket-seems-to be dead or very lightly populated. Asking for players with BiS gear for a bracket where players that have BiS don't play their BiS characters isn't going to renew your desires.

What I'm saying is, I recently started leveling a 70. It's a warrior, and it's at level 65. I stopped leveling it because of negative thoughts of the bracket being dead, but seeing this post makes me a little glad I did stop when I did, because it wouldn't have even near BiS with so little time on it. If you want a group to raid with in a bracket that not many twink in anymore, I'd start by being a little more open to newbies as myself. This isn't a rant, or complaint, just a suggestion to get the group you're asking for. I'd be happy to get it to 70 if I knew I had a group wanting to run through content with me once I made it there.

Edit: I just read the bottom paragraph about how this would be good for players interested in starting in 70s, which I find gradually appealing and happy to see. Although I don't know how starting 70s would have BiS. :)

Not eveyone that starts in this group will make it. we will set DPS requirements and Healing requirements as this starts underway. This can also be a good starting point for players interested in 70. I did not intend to make a guild of this, but if you need a realm to make a 70 on or to transfer too, i already have a semi established guild on Bleeding Hollow. I am more than willing to help someone level into doing T4 into T5 and eventually into T6 content when geared approprietly.
"I am more than willing to help someone level into doing T4 into T5 and eventually into T6 content when geared approprietly."

"I am more than willing to help someone level into doing T4 into T5 and eventually into T6 content when geared appropri(A)t(e)ly."

I read this, and the bottom paragraph as mentioned above as well, but then I don't understand why BIS 70 gear is on your requirements. You're contradicting yourself by saying BIS 70 gear, but then allowing non-bis gear. I guess I was just confused by your post.

OP; I'd be interesting in joining if others would as well.

i stated for the raid team of 3-5 i would need BIS, and would allow groups of raiders to in essence "carry" our lower geared players through these raids in larger groups to gear these for the BIS raids. the whole point of the last paragraph was to prove that i would be willing to take in undergeared 70s or even leveling 70s and help them gear up appropriately.

i stated for the raid team of 3-5 i would need BIS, and would allow groups of raiders to in essence "carry" our lower geared players through these raids in larger groups to gear these for the BIS raids. the whole point of the last paragraph was to prove that i would be willing to take in undergeared 70s or even leveling 70s and help them gear up appropriately.
I think the other guy doesn't realise that BiS is basically a requirement for running raids with 5 or less people.

Users who are viewing this thread